« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lucky Penny

Karina Smirnoff Rocks Bikini

1/23/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He may not have a Golden Glove, but St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Brad Penny definitely has a bronze girlfriend in Karina Smirnoff.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Brad and his "Dancing with the Stars" GF hit Turks and Caicos Friday -- where Karina soaked up the sun and the attention -- despite a noble effort by Brad's graphic t-shirt.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ELEANOR

I THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS MAKSIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLT

Ok... let's see if I have this straight. Karina was with Mario Lopez until she found out he cheated on her. Later that year, she started dating and got engaged to Maks. The following year, they break off the engagement and she starts dating Brad Penny. Is this just a case of rebound after rebound or is she really just a maneater? There's a worse name for it, but I chose not to use it here. At any rate, I don't see this relationship lasting. Karina won't settle down until her dancing days are over... if even then.

And for those discussing her looks, I wish I had her body... but yes, she does look like she's put on a little weight around the middle. She had a smaller waist while doing last season's DWTS. But, they didn't have a tour after the season ended and that's how most of the pros keep the weight off between seasons. Not that she's heavy - oh God no - just not looking like her usual self. She's one helluva dancer tho.

www.itradeterminal.com

Very sexy lady in beautiful swimsuit.

JLT

Wow she's really changed. Nose job and her hair used to be black. Wonder what else she's had done? She's got a bangin body tho. Needs to lay off the spray tan.

JLT

10. shes a latina

Posted at 9:19AM on Jan 23rd 2010 by frankbelton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's Russian

Paul Noix

for being totally posed, the photo is very telling
1) they don't look happy
2) while she got dolled up and a spray on tan for it, look at what he threw on
3) he's not letting her hold the arm that makes the money

emmasn

Cameltoe.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Nice red curtains.......but it looks like the carpet is a smooth marble floor!!

carol

I hope these men get tested for sexually transmitted diseases when they are with her.

jan

She broke up with Max, that tells me she's out of her mind. He is perfection. She has traded down for sure. But she is a lovely girl & fabulous dancer.

me

I'm glad she's not with Maks! He seems like a controlling egotistical man. She is gorgeous. She has talent. DEAL WITH IT.

h

Umm...the shirt says AFFLICTION. It is a brand. It does not say "Attention"!!!!

disturbed

10. shes a latina

Posted at 9:19AM on Jan 23rd 2010 by frankbelton
================================================================
Karina Smirnoff is Russian and Jewish.

Yankee Diddler

One fine lady. Looks like he appreciates it too. Is that a telltale bulge I detect?

Politico Pablo

I guess bigger is better, but this guy is a giant, he's what 7 foot tall. He makes her look like some kind of midget.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments