Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Divorce -- Impossible

1/24/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad PittBrad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are not pulling the plug on their relationship, multiple people directly connected with the couple tell TMZ.

There's a report out that Brad and Angie are calling it quits. One source -- who should know -- says, "It's B.S."

BTW -- it's a guarantee the two won't be getting a divorce, because the two are not married.

It is now safe to step back from the ledge.

julia

where there's smoke...

hater

TMZ first said married. Actually, the headline was "No divorce, of Course", 'cuz that's really witty and it rhymes. The text used the word marriage and divorce, but I don't remember it exactly. Anyway, it seemed to confuse and upset many people so they changed it.

ltlmstrblmkr

Ya know.....maybe BP's new look is for a movie role.....then again,sometimes men do that when they just wanna keep their woman @ arm's length.He looks like an unkempt dumpster-diver & she looks like she's at death's door.Maybe all those kids have finally broken them both.....& I'm not talkin financially.hehehe

JJ

The Doper & the Hooker; a new TV series.

Joann

@ #31...I don't care what society says about "you are married if you have been living together for 5, 6, 7, years or more. You can be together for 70 years and you have don't have a signed legal marriage certificate by the two parties involved you ARE NOT MARRIED.

ltlmstrblmkr

RE:Posted at 4:48PM on Jan 24th 2010 by Jane

Hey Jane! Climb down off your high horsey before you slip & hurt yourself,k?
On another note.....is WOMBAT one of BALLS or the CLOWN's personalities????? just wonderin.....they're all so um,interesting to read,lol

surfing2day

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone elses opinion, but I feel, no way would Angelina allow Brad to be at the Haiti telethon with Jennifer there, and without her. I think they're done.

Scroomy

Jane youre a IDIOT

Steamer

Is it me? I don't see the word 'married' in the article.
Can you not be 'serperated' from a relationship?
Calm down people.

artnanna

Hang in, Brad and Angelina....those 6 kids are a handful right now, but in time all will balance out. You are a devoted set of parents...nothing bigger can you do with your life from here on out than give those kids a solid foundation in love and caring.

Octomad

FOX NEWS IS THE NEW TMZ - THEY BROKE THE STORY FIRST !!

ml

Maybe they are broking up.

French Canadian Chick

Well, I am not saying that one should believe everything you read in tabloids but many celebrity breakup rumors, which turned out to be true in the end, were printed in tabloids at the beginning and denied by those close to the people involved so...only time will tell.

TV

Seriously, if I'm ever on the ledge because they're breaking up, let me jump.

Htown

American Royalty? That is a truly delusional statement. All of you people being ugly toward JA - what did Jennifer Aniston do? She was cheated on and betrayed by her husband. I feel sorry for Brad Pitt - he will forever be bound to this crazy woman....AJ was certified as a psychopath when she was in high school - she french kisses her brother for all to see, she wears blood around her neck, how is this behavior of royalty...more of psycho. JA is smoking hot without Brad...i hope and pray she does not take him back now....dont want her to contaminate herself