Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Divorce -- Impossible

1/24/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad PittBrad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are not pulling the plug on their relationship, multiple people directly connected with the couple tell TMZ.

There's a report out that Brad and Angie are calling it quits. One source -- who should know -- says, "It's B.S."

BTW -- it's a guarantee the two won't be getting a divorce, because the two are not married.

It is now safe to step back from the ledge.

corey

Man u guys know everything! its like u have sources planted in every bussiness and aspect of hollywood to be so correct and sure that wht ur saying is the truth. SOOO weird

knick

you know if it has been reported it will happen in a matter of weeks. She is creepy. He gave up a good things for a piece of crap!!!!

ltlmstrblmkr

91. Seriously, if I'm ever on the ledge because they're breaking up, let me jump.

Posted at 7:11PM on Jan 24th 2010 by me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO! You only say this cause you know how safe you are,huh? ;-) I mean, who thinks they're gonna 'breakup' before they get their new media hype by snatching babies from Haiti? I'm seriously wondering why they,Madonna, & a few others aren't rushing to get their names in the news for 'adopting'(

Hussie

No, they're not "Legally" married, but they do share children and assets, making them "Common Law" married...
This type of union would indeed require the involvement of Attorneys to disolve...Division of assets, parenting arrangements, things that MUST be done to protect both them and the children...

I, however, am more inclined to believe the reports of their imminent separation, as there were witnesses to the big blow up Angie had at the restaurant in New York, and it's no secret that she has serious mental issues (cutting, rapid weight loss) that need attention BEFORE she can be the best parent to those kids...

As for Brad, the next time he thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, he should take a longer look as it's most often shadows on dead weeds...

Stephen

Why can't people just leave them alone. The press won't be happy until they split. I think they're a great couple.

two cents

I couldn't care less what happens to these two pieces of filth. After what he did to Jennifer, I no longer have seen any of their films either. I will never pay one red cent to any film they are attached to, in any way.

BTW, what is it with this woman that drains the looks out of a man. Brad used to be a handsome guy. Lately, he looks like he's had the life sucked out of him, and he's turning into Billy Bob. Where's the vial of blood. These two psychos are made for each other. Oh, what fun to involve innocent children to play house with. Freaks. Rot in hell.

Stephen

Wow, some of you Jennifer supporter are F'ing nuts. Do you really think she cares about Brad and Angeline? She's move on with her life. Maybe you all should also.

pixi

jolie is repulsive.

ofcourse theyre gonna split. brads a spineless turd and shes a scare whore.

janis browne

could it be they are doing up some prenups for an imminent wedding!!!

Stephen

Thank God Brad left fugly Jen. Angie is hot!

Janet

Nice cover Brad and Angie, Letterman and Conan, but WHERE'S TIGER!

UGGGGHHH

Angie is a pycho and desperately needs a shrink..

antbabs

I really could care less but I wish he would dump her crazy ass. What a nutcase.

Makenna

This must be the official moron section of the site.

NO they are not married BUT it was reported they saw a top divorce attorney due to 6 kids and hundreds of millions of dollars and assets being involved.

A divorce attorney would draw up the proper papers to make everything legal.

You people are f#cking morons saying the same thing over and over. It has been ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR 2 DAYS THAT THEY SAW A DIVORCE LAWYER! TMZ is responding to those reports.

Athena

I don't know why people are freaking out so much saying they hate this website and how wrong they are. I mean come on people why are you complaining so much on the site you are complaining about. I love TMZ and they have never let me down. Also people should maybe actually read the post that TMZ has up. Ya they are not married but no where on this post does it actually say they are married. It says they are not pulling the plug on their RELATIONSHIP. Relationship does NOT mean marriage. It means that they are together in some way. Calm down and stop being so dramatic. They are both good enough people that the kids aren't going to suffer that bad if they do split, plus but I trust TMZ over the propaganda of FOX.