Chris Brown -- Silence Is Golden

1/24/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown could have easily explained himself yesterday for that eerie photo he took with a battered-looking Jean Paul Gaultier last week ... but he didn't.

Chris Brown

Just sayin'

NICK

Let me just say this he got of with a slap on the risk. I have seen the rest of Rihanna pictures with the bites and all and if you think TMZ picture was bad, well you should see how she look the next day. Do mind he did have some bruises on him as well some scratches on his face and neck along with bruise on his head ,but they all show signs of Rihanna self defence wounds.The worst part was his right hand nuckles was bruise and swollen so badly ,that one can only imagine how hard he hit her.He does have anger issues, so that's why the DA would not let up on the felony charges, he had no choice than to make a plea.I say he is one lucky guy, because Rihanna herself did not want him to go to jail, however their lawyers and the DA office took all of this into consideration and that's why the plea agreement was made with such a harsh stay away order and long probation.I'll wrap it up before somene really knows who I am.

disturbed

14. I will punch him in his ugly face if I ever see him. I might spit on him for good measure too.

Posted at 1:01PM on Jan 24th 2010 by 4 real
=========================================================
Wah, that would be right fine. Den afterwards you kin go back home to the Appalachian Mountains and cook up some roadkill, moonshine and grits. Derrrrrrrrr.

nikki

wait a min u want him to explain why he took a picture with a man who invited him and dress him on the house??? I think what I just said is the reason tmz is so lame

1. Chris is doing something for Haiti

2. The judge gave Chris a great report saying he's doing good in all his classes and community service

3. If chris needs to be in jail so does Penn and Charlie sheen who held a knife to his wife throat oh but whites don't wanna comment on that

SallyZ.

TMZ,please,leave this boy alone.Stop stalking him.The fight episode happened almost one year ago,get a life and forget Chris.Let him leave his life.
And more:He doesn't have to explain himself to anybody.What he does or not in his life is his problem only,not ours.If he was invited to the party,good for him.So what he does there or not isn't your problem.
Chris is trying to move on with his life and you want to set him up and tell lies to prejudice him again TMZ.But Rihanna is still using the episode to sell her crappy album and to play the poor victim again.And remember,she's dating a violent man now,accused of stalking,threatening and beating another woman.Money can buy the silence of the victim(like he bought his ex's silence about the accusations),but doesn't make her new bf innocent.She likes violent men,and she's violent too.She likes violent relatioships.Period.
So i doubt she's a real victim.If she likes violent men...she's asking for more.And you all were fooled by her,by her fake version of what happened that night.
Stop trying to set him up,TMZ.Leave the guy alone,please,he only wants to live his life.You are lame.

kay

Leah, don't worry God got his back, no weapon that is form against him will prosper, so let these haters hate and do what ever, thats why Matt being expose.

susieq

Thank you, #12. It doesn't take much brain to figure out the repercussions for him for posing in this picture. Maybe he should have his publicist travel with him to prevent such idiotic moves. He can have all the talent in the world but he is a woman beating LOSER.

StarBreezy :)

@ #18
Hmmm...I'm not exactly sure if I'm buying what you're saying.
First of all, how do you know (100%) that whatever injuries Chris had were from Rihanna using "self-defense"???
Second of all, going back to Miss Rihanna's 20/20 interveiw...she stated herself that she was NOT using self-defense. When Diane Sawyer asked her if she fought back while Chris was hitting her, she said "No, I had NO intentions to hurt him back"...
So...how is it that Chris has these bruises and scratches on his face, that are supposedly from "self-defense", when Rihanna herself said that she didn't fight back???
Oh wait! I know...it's because that story is total BS.
The only way that Chris would've gotten those bruises on his face was if she was pounding on HIM first.
Tell me...how is it, that the Police Report, states absolutely NOTHING about Rihanna hitting Chris in self defense, and Rihanna HERSELF stating that she didn't use self-defense, and YOU sitting here, telling everyone that she WAS using self-defense???
*Scratches head*
Also, on top of that...this very website...TMZ, themselves, had a post stating that Rihanna was the aggressor in the fight and was "slapping and striking" Chris Brown "numerous" times before he struck her back.
Another thing I wanted to point out...
How in the world do you punch someone in the face and your knuckles "swell up"??? Never in my life have I heard about someone having "swollen knuckles", let alone from punching someone ELSE in the face...*scratches head yet again* When you punch someone else, the person you punched will swell up, not the other way around.
Anywayz...moving along...
People need to stop talking out of their asses, because this ish just doesn't make any type of sense. Their are about 20 different sources saying 20 different things about this case, which is making it obvious that someone is not telling the truth...I am thoroughly convinced that Miss Rihanna is trying to keep something from us.

TMZBoy

Of course he didn't talk, he's deathly afraid of TMZ. TMZ helped side track his career...Thank God.
Go TMZ !!!

LYNETTE

CHRIS BROWN MADE THE RIGHT DECISION NOT TO COMMENT, FOR WHAT, IT WAS THE THEME FOR THE FASHION SHOW! FOR ALL THE HATERS HOW MANY SKELETONS ARE IN YOUR CLOSET?

LYNETTE

CHRIS BROWN JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE EH,EH,EH,EH, DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT PEOPLE SAY,JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE, EH,EH,EH,EH, 2010 KEEP IT MOVING BREEZY!! ONE LOVE PEACE OUT

Just me

TMZ, Until you set out to totally destroy Charlie Sheen, like you have done this kid, you appear to be racist pseudo pedophiles.

Just me

TMZ, Until you set out to also STALK and totally destroy Charlie Sheen, like you have done this kid, you appear to be racist pseudo pedophiles.

Just me

TMZ, Until you set out to stalk and totally destroy Charlie Sheen, like you have done this kid, you appear to be racist pseudo pedophiles.

Just me

TMZ, Until you set out to STALK and totally destroy Charlie Sheen, like you have done this kid, you appear to be racist pseudo pedophiles. He was 19 when "it" happened and is still not old enough to even legally buy alcohol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments