Pee-Wee Herman

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

1/24/2010 4:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pee-Wee Herman (aka Paul Reubens) acts like a child ... and still looks like one too.

Pee-Wee Herman
Here's the 27-year-old back in 1980 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 57-year-old at the opening of his new live show in L.A. this week (right).

Aging this well should be illegal.

david

Zazu

Good to see Pee-Wee back! The world needs to laugh more. Love you forever!

PolarBear

PeeWee totally aced his participation on Conan the other night explaining the situation using live action stuffed toy representatives of the parties involved. I totally disagree that he acts like a child - his performance and material have always included good coaching guidance for kids but he also has a lot to say to highly responsible adults as well as the warped children inside adults who sometimes need to vent and rebalance inside. It's not only OK, but highly recommended to simply and deprogram and clear your RAM memory and temp folders in your head once in a while. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Right on, PeeWee!

Dave

QUOTE ="1. I'd say the first picture is meant to be from 1990, not 1980. I don't think he was doing his act in 1980.

Posted at 12:35AM on Jan 24th 2010 by David"

You think wrong... Rubens has indeed been playing Pee-Wee since 1980. He appeared as Pee-Wee that year in "Cheech and Chong's Next movie". Then the "Pee-Wee Herman Show" HBO Special was done in 1981.

kromen

Good makeup. It's an act, he's supposed to look young. Paul looks a fifty year old man, Pee-Wee will not.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Neither. He probably uses Babyface products. Good skincare products can do wonders - no surgery!

Rifle-Man

I used to watch Pee-Wee's Playhouse every Saturday morning! *shudder*

FootballFan

Absolutely LOVE Paul Reubens and Pee Wee Herman! Never missed an episode of the Pee Wee Herman show when I was a kid. Besides Pee Wee, Paul Reubens was absolutely brilliant in the movie Blow, playing the gay hairdresser who befriends and sells drugs with Johnny Depp's character, George Jung. He is looking great for his age, as he is a strict vegetarian and looks like he's taken tremendous care of himself. Wishing you the best of luck in your comeback, Paul, and we all love and can't wait to see Pee Wee's return!!

Leslie C

#1-Wrong. Pee Wee has been around since BEFORE 1980, and was in Cheech and Chong's Next Movie in 1980. The Pee Wee Herman Show aired in 1981.

TMZBoy

Well, I've heard that sperm makes great facials. So even just one a week at the local bookstore could possibly keep him looking young.

Dade

ugh he looks sooooo creepy in both pics

Deejay Signs

I think it has to do with the way he thinks. He keeps a youthful peaceful mindeset... something we could all use

deek

You must be on his payroll. There isn't one person in show business that brings up my gag reflex, whether he's playing that yucky character or being himself. This press blitz he's doing right now is his last hurrah and it will be great when he scrams for good. I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to pay one cent to see him on stage or in any film. Being in business with this guy is the fast track to the poorhouse. If there is a negative Q score, he's got to be at the bottom. A truly vile person with no talent.

fluffygalore

I suppose you dont like Miss Evonne either you killjoy....

Cougar

Why is it every time its a guy VS girl pic on the "good doc - good genes" women ALWAYS score high on the "doc's" & the guys get a pass!! Guess it's not posssible for women eh! On team Betty White!!!! Bite me TMZ~~

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments