Barack Obama

Call of Duty

... As in Jury Duty

1/25/2010 8:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaWhatever your excuse is for getting out of jury duty, it's not "I have to give the State of the Union this week."

President Barack Obama was called to serve by his home state of Illinois. He told the court he won't be able to make it, cause he's got this thing on Wednesday night and he can't reschedule.

We think they'll understand.

Lisa

obama is the worst we have ever seen, but that is okay, are you people not seeing what is going on? LOL, just eagerly anticipating November 2010 elections here...

oh yeah, I would love to see a list of his accomplishments...

AR123

2012 can't come soon enough! New President!

Lisa

lol, dont see anyone listing any accomplishments... but I didnt think I would...

Wow

I don't even know why I looked at this article, because I knew the comments would be slinging hate back and forth at each other. But I wanted to comment because I don't think enough attention was given to LetsUnite for actually saying something intelligent. Seems everybody on BOTH sides is so consumed with blaming everybody else that they forget that, like it or not, there are benefits to having the different parties we have in this country. Everybody brings something to the table... but instead of eating it we're just throwing it across the table at whoever looks at us wrong. And then we wonder why we're still hungry? Bottom line - it'd be nice if 2010 would be the year that we would stop running in chaos, listen to each other, and try to unite and fix the problems intelligently. It's a utopian idea... maybe it would take another horrific terrorist attack to make it happen??? I hope not.....

jOhNNy bOttLeS

I think he's selling a pile of diarrhea. Produced by his pie hole. How bout some foreign aid makes sense right. Get rid of jobs, send foreign aid let them dump their crap in our country. Kill off the American spirit and ingenuity. Good stuff I cant wait for wednesday d**shbag.

seacrestout

OBAMA smirked and said "ha ha ,jokes on them ,i cant be on a jury ,cause im not actually a U.S. citizen .GOTCHA!
and went on to the 13th hole.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The dumbass needs a teleprompter for speaking to elementary school kids!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Why do liberals support him when he's against same sex marriage? Why isn't he addressed as "POLITICALLY CORRECT" on here like they do with Carrie Prejean? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

who has the facts? ME

Holy smokes can the raving, psychotic right wing crazy conservatives get any more obvious here??

C'mon now, admit it - you want him to fail and in doing so it doesn't matter to you if America goes down the toilet.

Hell, Cheney and Limbaugh have admitted it, how bout the rest of you??

While I may not have agreed with Bush's policies, there is a certain amount of respect that should be given to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

Seriously, quit acting like two year olds who had a toy taken away and start taking part in society. Turn off Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh, open your cutains, throw out the pizza boxes, and think clearly. You will be much happier, trust me.

SL

Guess hes too busy meeting with NBA players wives that day...or maybe taking ANOTHER vacation.....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

27. Isn't Wednesday night, Date night for the Obama's?

Posted at 11:11AM on Jan 25th 2010 by thewitz

-------------------------------------------------------

No, Date night is Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Probably Sunday as well since he can't find a racist, anti-American/Semetic church to attend in D.C. Monday-Wed. is golf, bowling and basketball. All he does is play like a child when he's not plotting new ways to destroy the country.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

WORST PRESIDENT......EVER!!!!!

oprah

29. BUSH is the one who should have been IMPEACHED, he is the poorest EXCUSE of a President we have EVER had!!!

Posted at 11:35AM on Jan 25th 2010 by Darlene

...all right, all right Darlene, take it easy...take your pills or better yet, take another glass of Kool-Aid. You daddy still loves you! he said that things are going to get better...have faith in him..................HONEST!

sunnyroberto

I thought only US citizens could serve on juries?? Maybe he was afraid they'd ask him to show his birth certificate??

cowbulls

That Communist gangster isn’t qualified to be on a jury.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments