Cindy, Reese, Drew, Julia

Who'd You Rather?

1/25/2010 3:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cindy Crawford, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore and Julia Roberts all did their part at the Hope for Haiti benefit on Friday night

Cindy Crawford, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts
Question is ...

Geo

Reese...by far.

Kev

Reese, without a doubt. She would be wild and not bossy.

Crazy Bennett

Reese - She's the least wore out.

pukey

Well, i see Chef Cat Cora in the background,
and i'd rather take HER instead.

She's SMOKIN' HOT.

Matthew

Nice PR shot ladies... Wait... WHO'S MANNING THE PHONES?!!!!!!

Rebecca

I have so much more faith in the human population when I see the tiny fraction of votes homewrecking whore Julia Roberts got.

Anyways the other three are all awesome:
Cindy- gorgeous
Reese- classy and elegant
Drew- funnn

Nine

6. I have so much more faith in the human population when I see the tiny fraction of votes homewrecking whore Julia Roberts
got.

Sing Sing

they all look friggin amazing. holy hell!

Rebecca

"7. And she never really took a hit for it in the press either. I can't stand this obnoxious, self-centered wench!"

I agree 100%. Even Angelina's infamous robbery isn't ever explicitly mentioned in the press. It seems like tabloids find it taboo to flat-out mention the deed, but they find it okay to run a gazillion stories that are related to/get their significance from the deed...anyways back to Julia. She had the nerve to very publicly wear a "A Low Vera" shirt when Vera wouldn't divorce her husband so that Julia could legally snatch away what she already stole. Too bad this skank has started doing movies again.. I was hoping she would fade into obscurity when she was gone for a bit and had kids with the man she stole.

T

k may not be truth,but this is my opinion on these 4 wonderful ladies who i would rather and why:

cindy prob is very freaky as shes been a supermodel doing who knows what with whom in her past career,but thats also a clue thats shes done it all and now probably is taking it easy,so nope

reese give off an inexperienced,not freeky vibe somehow,altho shes very pretty but probably a bore in bed

drew just screams rough and kinky sex,remember her topless dancing at dave letterman,shes definitely a good time,since thats what the question was in this survey
shes probably a screamer and needs an exorcist if shes turned on to get her off you
so thats a definite yes!!

julia,well...dunno,doesnt give the sexy vibe at all for some reason

Isabel Tamura

By the looks Reese looks so pure and real. But all of them are kind and generous to be there and give their time to them who need them most during this difficult time in Haiti. xoxo.

gramskit

Hi, you are all very beautiful and smart so hot and sexy fantastic your photo here i seen and excited ..........Rezv 1000

Kevin

I'd give my right nut for Reese! She's the type you want to stick around the next morning.

Drew, of course, would be wild in bed and a great body but who wants to look at that face the next day! Yuck!!

Cindy, if its available.

Julia? Sorry, I don't f##k horses. Oh, sorry, she's a woman I think.

bobbyozone

thats just not fair. it's like having to choose between my dog or my car.

Johnny Bago

All at the same time - pig pile.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments