Cindy, Reese, Drew, Julia

Who'd You Rather?

1/25/2010 3:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cindy Crawford, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore and Julia Roberts all did their part at the Hope for Haiti benefit on Friday night

Cindy Crawford, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts
Question is ...

KnA

None of em! I want Sandra Bullock!!!

Kevin

Ohhh. i didn't know that Sandra Bullock was an option. She'd be hard to pass up. Yet, I've wanted Reese for as long as I can remember. She's about as perfect as you get.

And Julia, she's an over-rated dog. I can't believe that even 9 percent would want to tap that. Yuck! I don't want to be mean, but jeez, look at that face!!!

cikokui

i vote for Rachel McAdams hehe

TT

Do I have to choose? They are are all gorgeous!!!!!

AlexReager

They are smoking! But check out Julia's mouth...its twice as wide as Drew's. Weird.

mickey

Does anyone know if the celebrities got paid or received good for being at this charity event? If they raised 57 million and didn't have to pay all of the celebs that would be great -- but if every celeb, musician, etc is getting paid -- how much really goes to haiti? Just curious if anyone knows.

Whamo

Reese's got THE ugliest chin. As well she can't dress herself for the life of her and she seems to be the most BORING celeb out there. Now Drew, has that girl next door look. The more you hangout with her the more you realize you like her. You just KNOW she'd be a little freak in the sack.

Scooter

Cindy, of course, but it would be difficult with Billy Crystal leering in the background!

Tiffany

They all look so pretty!!!!!! Get all of their clothes at www.outfitID.com

María

I prefer Cindy, she is more discrete than the another tree stars, it seems that she is in the background.

brittneypickup

nickjonas in the back !

Grammar nazi

Hm, well I'm female but if you ask who I'd rather hang out with... Drew seems the sweetest and Reese seems like she can hold an intelligent conversation. The other two -- no.

Kevin

I simply cannot understand some of these comments. As of this post, only 8 percent would tap Julia. That means about 8 percent of the country is Effn insane. She has the looks of a horse, and an ugly one at that!! Are you 8 percent willing to tap just anything that walks?

And Drew? Yea, wild body and gotta be wild in bed. BUT, look at that face. you wouldn't want to wash your muddy car with that face!!

Reese and Cindy seem the only logical choise. And for me, Reese wins!

bka62223

Damn people... I'm positive that Drew would absolutely rock in the "who'd you rather" depatment!!! The 3 of the others, combined, at their freakiest, would be a weak second!!!! Drew's the girl....

cowbulls

I really like Reese but Cindy Crawford is the sexiest woman in history. Cindy would have to keep her Liberal opinions to herself and use that Liberalism in the bedroom or every room.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments