The Force Is Strong with Gary Coleman

1/25/2010 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Gary Coleman, via his mug shot yesterday in Utah ... and Yoda from the popular "Star Wars" franchise.

Gary Coleman, Yoda

Whatchoo talkin 'bout Yoda?

We're just sayin'.

Robin 4rm da hood

Dang! Last night I was thinking who he looked like by this side-by-side anwsers all of my questions. . .

hmmm..

HEY! That is an insult to Yoda.

Black Power

If he were six foot six, he'd be one scary dude. I bet he could beat anyones ass who is his size. A pay per view fight with Vern Troyer should rake in enough to pay this bail and his next. I'm sure this won't be his last mug shot.

michelle

this is the funniest one you guys have ever done lmao. hysterical

Jaimie

I sent them the idea for this last night and posted a mockup and when I pointed it out this morning here in the comments they deleted my comment. So I get no credit for the idea AND you delete my comment. LAME.

Mary

OMG they could be twins!!! LOL

Robyn

Is waiting for a moron to say " That's racist". Go ahead pull the race card.

lita

See More Here..............

Hurricane N8

dude, cut this guy some freakin slack. I'm not trying to assume here, but I imagine popping out of the womb smaller than 'normal' is not an easy thing to psychologically cope with. Let alone the fact that everybody makes a joke every chance they get. I agree with a previous poster. just a LITTLE class might garner yourselves some respect. the rude sensationalist BS prevents alot of people from considering this a 'legitimate news source'. Have you seen what Harvey looks like , and half the loser young adults he has 'working' around him? now THAT's something worth joking about.

BV

Episode 7: Rise of the Yoda Sith

lmao

TOLD YA he looks like Yoda LOL!!!

Lynn

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU you will need it

Connie

I think it is in very poor taste to make fun of the death. Regardless to who he looked like Gary Coleman was a human being and deserves the same respect that is given anyone who has died. I did not see you posting any funny pictures of Dennis Hopper. He wasn't all that cute either.

RIP Gary

kommn

In addition, Movado will continue to sell all of the Company's watch brands directly to consumers through its 31 outlet stores and will keep the Movado Boutique located in New York's Rockefeller Center open as a flagship store

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2