« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Barack Obama -- I'm a Big, Big Fan

1/25/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dateline Washington, D.C. Time: 3:08 PM. Subject: Decline of Western Civilization. Khloe Kardashian gets face time with President Barack Obama.

Khloe Kardashian and Barack Obama
We kid. Khloe is there because her husband, Lamar Odom, is there with his L.A. Lakers teammates to celebrate their 2009 NBA championship.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Where's the John Edwards story???

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

It's a shame Khloe didn't have the opportunity to meet a REAL President. Not a community organizer/senior lecturer Commie.

Diane

Bitch meets bitch!

Moi

Wow, it's so nice to see that our president is devoting his time to meeting such important people and attending such important events...really mingling with the cream of the crop. And Bush was criticized for golfing on his free time...the dumbing down of American continues.

Darlene

I would be honored to meet President Obama!!
I cant believe so much racism goes on & on, such bigots!!

tacky66

omg, she is so ugly; and she is looking at him as if he were of the promised land.

FULGY

Where are Lamars kids, and has this cow reached out to them?

Haydeesoawesome

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!
Are you serious Mr.President, you honestly dont have anything better to do....?
wwwooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Still amazed....wwwoooooooooooooow...
holy crap

Mags

There is a big herpe looking thing on her chin that she unsuccessfully tried to cover up.

Highlander

Evil meets Evil

FULGY

Nice. Dirty hair and herpes

Terry

without getting into ..who I admire most in this picture ...but isnt ...the polite ...proper thing to do ...to stand when you meet greet the President of the United States ..Im just saying !

laura

To poster # 14
First I think u posted on the wrong spot,cus Khloe is not From NJ.
(I dont think)
Second, I am guessing with those comments u posted that u urself r must be from NJ.(evil words)
Finally, a lot of good acters,singers, and tax paying people come from NJ.

Tiffany

"Typical Jersey trash. Seriously, Barack will have to dip his hand in a flea bath after touching this NJ guttersnipe. There's absolutely nooooooooooooooooo tact and class from someone from New Jersey. It's all crass and obnoxious. They should round up all these worthless carcasses known as New Jersey born and bread people and send them back to the hole they come from and erect a verrrrry tall electric fence and put the animals back in the hole they come from. So we don't have to deal with them and they won't pollute the world with all their evilness. Seriously, one day, I saw a NJ person and it was like looking into the eyes of a rabid wolf... no soul whatsoever! [But I wish her well.]"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/25/khloe-kardashian-president-barack-obama-lamar-odom-l-a-lakers-nba/#ixzz0dfYbsGTo

--------------------

A) Khloe is not from New Jersey.

B) New Jersey is not trash. Just because MTV put some idiots (who are from New York) on TV doesn't mean we are like them. We aren't at all. I've been in New Jersey my whole life and I'm as normal as they come. Don't open your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.