« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Barack Obama -- I'm a Big, Big Fan

1/25/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dateline Washington, D.C. Time: 3:08 PM. Subject: Decline of Western Civilization. Khloe Kardashian gets face time with President Barack Obama.

Khloe Kardashian and Barack Obama
We kid. Khloe is there because her husband, Lamar Odom, is there with his L.A. Lakers teammates to celebrate their 2009 NBA championship.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

G2K (Good To Know)

I guess the vast majority of consumers of celebrity gossip and rumors are republicans, tea partiers and right wingers. Most of the comments here sound like something out of one of those tea bag conventions. I'm glad you are all here making comments because this is the extent of your influence. You are not converting hearts and minds here. You are not enlightening anyone with these comments. You like a bunch of jealous babies These are extraordinary times. Personally I thank God for President Obama. There is no one else out there who can do any better and I think he is exactly what this country needs right now. If you don't think so, take a page from our president's playbook and organize, energize, motivate and inspire others. Our president didn't get to be the most powerful man in the world because his supporters filled up comment threads on TMZ.

MG

I can think of so many other things our chief should be doing instead of hosting Khloe. Hey, can you find me a job? Can you extend my unemployment benefits? Can you stop cable costs from going thru the roof, can you stop cheating banks, can you make housing more affordable. Can you help the US instead of every other f'n country out there?

Justin is Calling

Remember when Obama had real celebrities backing him?

I guess those rats fled Barack's sinking ship a long time ago, but Khloe Lardassian?

I can't help think he'd be better off going it alone.

Bubbles

GROSS! They let anybody into the White House. Party crashers, skanky reality show stars. EWWW

Johnny Crockett

Really? Haha I love Kloe, but doesn't Obama have better things to do than pose for pictures with basketball teams and celebrities? He is the president, WE hired him to do a JOB. All he's done so far, is spend like crazy, and try to shove a healthcare bill down our throats. He insults half of the people who helped elect him, writing off all Republicans as threats to his power. What happens if China starts to call us on our debt? Basically that means there is a big chance that our economy will collapse. Thanks Obama, great job.

who has the facts? ME

So the Bush family is decended from a bunch of English royalty...who gives a $hit.

It does explain the insanity of his administration, though. If one knew anything of British Royalty in the 16th-18th centuries you you know that most of the monarchs were insane from hereditary mental disorders and syphilis.

And most of them ruled like dictators - lopping off the heads of people who dared disagree - sort of like waterboarding today.

I guess that explains the Bush years...thanks.

Bess

I guess this explains why America has become such a joke. Glad we elected a "celebrity" as a president. Get back to work Obama!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

G2K (Good To Know)

No one is getting "converted, enlightened, inspired or influenced," ehhh? Say that to the bluest of blue states, Massachusetts, you moron! The end is near for Neo-Comms like you and your purple lipped Marxist and you know it!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Crazies like G2K crack me up!! Even the Obama camp is nutty enough to try and spin Scott Brown's win as a slight against George Bush!!! I've heard of living in denial, but good gracious, these liberal quacks take it to an entirely differently level!!! I really do hope they believe this, because that will only guarantee landslide GOP victories later this year and in 2012!!!!

bollington

Yep, it's Clinton & Monica all over again. Or Stalin and Caked Face.

FULGY

Kris must have been spreading her legs with Monica's father when she was married to Robert.

FULGY

The Lewinsky's also lived in the same area Mr. & Mrs Robert Kardashian

G2K (Good To Know)

Bluest of blue states? Massachusetts has had republican governors for the better part of the last 20 years. That means while Kerry and Kennedy were being elected and re-elected the state was voting in republican governors consistently over two decades, including failed republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Massachusetts has a decidedly independent streak and if you heard the talk radio here, you'd think we were in the heart of Dixie. I live in Massachusetts Mr. Foam between the ears so I'd walk away from that lame argument.

All the name calling just sounds like sour grapes to me. If the tea baggers, avowed racists, Palinists and run of the mill republicans can pony up (at least) a half a billion to go against my man, bring it. Otherwise it's a bunch of cheap talk.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Massachusetts' voters are registered Democrats, 3.5 to 1 in favor of Democrats. So to do the math for you, Einstein, they have nearly a 4 to 1 ratio of Dems to Repubs in the state. Therefore making it, the bluest of blue states. Don't be stupid G2K, educate yourself for a change.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

"pony up?" Bush nearly doubled the amount of money for the GOP in his first year in office with fundraisers, while attending nearly 2/3 less than Oflaba. Oflaba is a lame duck and everybody knows it. Worst President in the history of the US. Sad, just sad.