« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Barack Obama -- I'm a Big, Big Fan

1/25/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dateline Washington, D.C. Time: 3:08 PM. Subject: Decline of Western Civilization. Khloe Kardashian gets face time with President Barack Obama.

Khloe Kardashian and Barack Obama
We kid. Khloe is there because her husband, Lamar Odom, is there with his L.A. Lakers teammates to celebrate their 2009 NBA championship.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Has Obama kept one campaign promise??? I can't believe I wasted my vote on him!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

California and New York elect Republican Governors too. Your point exactly???

G2K (Good To Know)

The point exactly is that people don't always vote along party lines. That's what decidedly independent means to say it yet again. Politics is not a science but an art. Brown won in MA for the same reasons Barack won last year. He ran a better campaign that the opponent. And if you are waiting around for the Bush money machine to crank up, good luck with that. He and Cheney are political poison at this point. Still, all I hear is sniping from the sidelines. No new ideas or expansion of political discourse. Win your elections if you can and impose your ideas then. I question anyone aligned with tea baggers, birthers and company though. The tea baggers can't even put together a convention and you want them picking candidates for you? OK, go with that. Also keep in mind it takes more than a year to clean up a mess 8 years in the making. Bush was allowed to squander a budget surplus in his first two years in office and I'll bet good money we didn't hear a peep from any of you. But it's not about Bush. Thankfully he is long gone. Barack will lead us and be re-elected with or without the naysayers. Who are you even going to put up for president? Palin (unelectable nationally), Steele (please, please, please do), Newt (personal life is a train wreck(, Romney (republicans hate Mormons). No new ideas, no new candidates, same old crap....and no that's not a shot at old man river McCain.

sonia

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Khloe sonia from jamaica is your #1 fan sey "mek it bun dem!!!!!!!"

Observer

I still can't believe Lamar married that woman. Look at her! smdh

Observer

She wants to jump his bones SO BAD it's killing her. Her and Kim love the swirl.

carol

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE 2 SAY, AT LEAST HE AINT NO BUSH! U SAY OBAMA IS NOT BEING A GOOD PRESIDENT, I HAPPEN 2 THINK HE IS DOING WELL. ESPECIALLY AFTER BUSH EFFED EVERYTHING UP. AT LEAST HE AINT TRYIN 2 START A WAR. HE TRYIN 2 RESOLVE THE PROBLEM BUSH MADE 2 BRING EVERY 1 HOME. U PUT U YOURSELF N A GOOD PRESIDENT SHOES AFTER A BAD PRESIDENT. YOUR WHINING ABOUT DA LIL STUFF. GROW THE EFF UP! ITS NOT THAT EASY TRYIN 2 CORRECT SUM1 ELSE MISTAKES. OBAMA IS TRYIN HIS BEST 2 GIVE ND HELP THE PEOPLE, BUT YOUR SITTING BACK COMPLAINING. I BET THOSE WHO ARE COMPLAINING HAVE EVERYTHING THEY NEED OR WANT OR PROLLY DONT EVEN NEED, BUT YOU HAVE. I BELIEVE WITH THE KIND OF INTELLIGENCE OBAMA HAS, AND IF THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL GIVE HIM A CHANCE THEY'LL C THE GOOD THAT HAS COME OF HIM, AND THAT WILL COME OF HIM. THINK ABOUT IT TOOK BUSH 8YRS 2 EFF EVERYTHING UP. ITS GONNA TAKE OBAMA LESS OR MORE 2 FIX IT!

TT

Are you still glad you voted for this guy...

Open to tax hikes on middle class...

I am proud to say that I DIDN'T vote for him!!!!

How do you like the change now????

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9