« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Barack Obama -- I'm a Big, Big Fan

1/25/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dateline Washington, D.C. Time: 3:08 PM. Subject: Decline of Western Civilization. Khloe Kardashian gets face time with President Barack Obama.

Khloe Kardashian and Barack Obama
We kid. Khloe is there because her husband, Lamar Odom, is there with his L.A. Lakers teammates to celebrate their 2009 NBA championship.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Andie

Wow!

dr cyclops

i guess obama has finally hit rock bottem..he can only go up from here on...sarah palin looks better every day....
quit playing around obama and get your butt to work,,
get us out of this mess you created

MrsJoe

first?

Princess Ali Baba

LORD HELP US ALL! CHEWBACAS IN DA HOUSE!

mercedez

Cool I wonder if she feels honored

Minority Fortune

Yikes, we hope he got a H1N1 shot after that.

J C

"Decline of the Western Civilization."
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Obama and reality TV meet.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I'm willing to bet her IQ is higher than his. What a disgrace

uhHuh

why does Monica Lewinsky come to mind when I see this pix?? HA> K wishes. O probably does too.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I wonder if he used his beloved teleprompter to address the wives since he needed it to address a group of 6th graders?

ntvnat

Typical Jersey trash. Seriously, Barack will have to dip his hand in a flea bath after touching this NJ guttersnipe. There's absolutely nooooooooooooooooo tact and class from someone from New Jersey. It's all crass and obnoxious. They should round up all these worthless carcasses known as New Jersey born and bread people and send them back to the hole they come from and erect a verrrrry tall electric fence and put the animals back in the hole they come from. So we don't have to deal with them and they won't pollute the world with all their evilness. Seriously, one day, I saw a NJ person and it was like looking into the eyes of a rabid wolf... no soul whatsoever! [But I wish her well.]

dr cyclops

she looks fat to me..like she has a wide face and a big butt...nasty...this worthless person gets to meet the president..hmmm isnt that nice

J Byrd

She said "Um, like ya Mr. Presidency, I mean your royal presidency highness dude Mr. Obama, I tink you're pretty cool. Ahhem. So like, you have any idear when dinner is being served, your royal presidency??"

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I'm calling bs on this one. She can't be that big of a fan. Afterall, Oflaba is only half black, and we all know how these skanky girls love their chocolate, DARK!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Sadly I'd trust her leading our nation a hell of a lot more than the Marxist

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments