Michael Jackson Filipino Inmates Strike Again

1/25/2010 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With all the time in the world on their hands, the inmates of Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines have learned another Michael Jackson routine ... with some help.

Jackson's long-time choreographer Travis Payne, with dancers Daniel Celebre and Dres Reid, taught the inmates routines from "This Is It."

It's just how Michael would have wanted it.

monique

fantastic I miss michael and that song is the truth, they dont really care about us

Brad

Go T!!! That was very good!

freebizy

LOVE IT! Michael would be so proud. Way to go, Travis! Got to post this one to the forum... http://www.mjsarmy.proboards.com/

ninicanvas

Wow.This is a true dedication . MICHAEL JACKSON is the best .
He managed to make histoey while he was alive and even now .
He as and still is a treasure . May rest in peace MICHAEL .

Julie

So great. Because I am a sap, I ended up crying at the end.
I wonder if Anderson Cooper knows about this yet?

entremedieu

OMG...wow! it's amazing...Michael was be proud...

Wil

When are we going to start treating criminals like criminals. What the hell, now we are offering them dancing lessons. These are CRIMINALS!!!! They are in jail for PUNISHMENT, NOT DANCING LESSONS!! Michael would NOT like this at all!

Break the law, get thrown in jain and receive dancing lessons. Shame on TMZ for showing this. These individuals are supposed to be punished, not rewarded with dancing lesson. This makes me SICK!!!!

Della

Cool video.

Wombat

Very cool!

The only strange thing is that next week some refuges living in cardboard boxes in Haiti will be wearing those clothes. Hope they can dance!

Glenn

FUNKY!!!!!!! that was tight....what a great idea for a reality compitition.

I thought of it first so i want my dough$$$$$ lol...lol...

ninicanvas

@wil
Please shut up .
They don't have to be punished for the rest of their life for a mistake they made .
BTW Who do you think you are to belittle these people and all the work they put in to this project for us to enjoy it just like Michael wanted us ?
Comment on those criminal's that are useless by any mean .Please, cut the crap .

nazirmo

Let us all send a suggestion to Grammys to play this video clip .

A.B.

Well done, lovely to watch!

And to Wil - I prefer inmates getting dancing lessons instead of amusing themselves with knife fights and what not. Now they are doing something good for others for a change and working together instead of beating each other.

Yvonne Akers

Unbelievable! Way to go Travis! Way to keep Michael's charisma, inspiration and spirit alive. I'm so glad that through the people Michael worked with you are continuing to spread his message. You just took us places we had never been before and experienced something we had not experienced before. Thanks for adding joy to my day. I hope his mom and children have seen this.

Gerlx

That was amazing!!! It brought a smile to my face! Excellent job!