Gardener to Jackson: I Did Bring You Flowers

1/25/2010 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's landscaper has a tulip or two to pick with the estate -- to the tune of $4,722.01.

Michael jackson creditor's claim

Jose T. Mareque has filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate, claiming he filled Michael's home with trees, orchids, roses, poinsettias, tulips and other plants -- only to be stiffed. It's the same home where Michael died.

According to the invoices, Mareque did the work in December, 2008. He says the bill came to $14,722.01, and Michael's people sent a check for $10,000 and that's it.

Slight problem -- the final invoice notes that the services were performed in December, 2009 -- Michael had been dead for 6 months.

We called Mareque who said he didn't know he had put the wrong year. But as we know, ignorance of the lawn is no excuse.

Mareque says he'll file an amended creditor's claim to correct the problem.

lankandiva

Grace Rwaramba is/was the only truthful person in this entire mess of a lying "death" BS. BUT...sadly...now even she has had her mouth bought and paid for. BECAUSE....MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD! Ole Grace wasn't aware of that until later.

IMO

@Posted at 1:18AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

MMM...SO YOU BELIEVE MJ MAY BE ALIVE ALSO...IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS THIS,FROM DAY ONE THIS STORY NEVER ADDED UP...TO MANY INCONSISTENCIES..LIES...EITHER WAY MICHAEL JACKSON LIVES ON..

LETS WAIT AND SEE..I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON....FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE...

ONLY THING THAT SADDENS ME IS IF THIS IS A HOAX,ALL THE PAIN MANY WORLDWIDE ARE GOING THROUGH STILL AND I ASSUME MJ HIMSELF TO...

REGARDLESS MJ HAS MY L.O.V.E AND SUPPORT...

ONE LOVE,

AUSTRALIA

Missy

Grace is not a very trustworthy source for information. and the estate is far from being "broke"

scum bag TMZ

everything was planned. those people, every single one of them signed confidential agreements (as required by all celebrities when hiring staff, etc..), grace spoke because she was supposed to, same with everyone else who supposedly came forward, it was all planned or they would have been SUED big time. Same with all the docs who came forward, they would have been sued for violation of HIPAA, nothing happened to any of them, Klein, etc...

Except that Susan Etok, she just spewed out a bunch of BS and didn't even know him.

Linda Lovelest

50. 47. Hell....he tripped and skipped his Peter Pan prissy ass around sniffing, sighing and fainting all over them...the least the Estate can do is pay the balance of his outstanding bill. Pay up already! lol

Posted at 12:50AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I thought you left, nope just moved on to another story, do you ever sleep. You just love this don't you.

Your mouth is so nasty, how can you be a grandmother, a mother or anything human. It's really just something else. It's just filth that comes out of your mouth day in and day out.

Posted at 1:06AM on Jan 26th 2010 by filthy tellit
___________________

Hey Chico! Is that you? rofl

scum bag TMZ

glad to know MJ didn't know anything about business or money, yet purchased a multi billion dollar catalog and 1/2 owner of sony.

HA! Now that's someone who doesn't know anything about me.

Please, sign me up, I'd love to be as BROKE as Michael Jackson!

Give me a frickin' break. Crackin up!

blanket jackson

Linda Lovelest

But Michael Jackson WAS broke....before he conveniently "died".

And he couldn't have swung the Catalog deal without Brancas brains or someone Brancas equivalent. I believe he didn't come up with that idea on his own even....was it Paul M. who gave it to him?! MJ was pretty good at getting ideas from others. Not too much originality about him other than he could dance like an organ grinders monkey and grab his crotch. Oh...and wear a glove...seguined gloves. rofl

MiMi

@57.child advocate: Your ignorance is quite UNbecoming (to put it mildly).

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." --Daniel Patrick Moynihan (March 16, 1927 – March 26, 2003) was a four-term U.S. Senator, ambassador, administration official, and academic.

blanket jackson

i do however agree that he was a child molester.

Biggi

57. WHY TMZ????? why do you keep giving press to a known pedophile and child molester????dont you have any compassion for the thousands and thousands of children all over the world that monster raped and molested over the years???how many other child molesters get their picture on your website??? you are sick!!!

Posted at 1:46AM on Jan 26th 2010 by child advocate

Im a Stupidpeoblemolester...be careful what you say...silly cow!!!

Linda Lovelest

Michael Jackson's message to all of us!

Give me your money!

tishMJfan

It sounds like a clue to me MJ is still alive! Great job gardener confirming my suspicious doubts!

Alice(from Romania)

The Last Tear
by Michael Jackson
Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left.
I waited hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration.
I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness.
I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair.
How strange that all these tears could not wash away the hurt! Then one thought of love pierced my bitterness. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and bent over for a kiss.
"Why have you come?" I whispered.
"To wipe away your last tear," you replied. "It was the one you saved for me."

L.O.V.E and Peace

Em

Hope they toss out this claim. The fact that the date was wrong; a person doesn't usually put in the year ahead by mistake, it's usually hard making the transition into a new year. This is bogus.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

why haven't you guys reported on John Edwards???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments