Lil Jon

Grilled Over His New Catchphrase

1/26/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everything that comes out of Lil Jon's mouth turns to gold -- including his teeth -- which is why he's so fired up about his new one-word catchphrase that'll probably pay for a new diamond encrusted molar ... or two.

disturbed

YEEEEAAHHHH! WHHHHHAAATTTT!

He had good answers in repsonse to the paparazzi.

SL

His "new' word is HEY! Wow...hope you didnt hurt your brain too much thinking up that one!

man

His new Word is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhat..wait thats the old word http://gochitchat.com

Black Power

Pistol

Poser.

RDC

4. Sure pays to be ugly. And as for talent, it doesn't take much to do what he does. Steal drum beats and rhyme some words. Heck, a child could do that. But I guess that's who buys his cd's. Children and young adults who haven't grown up yet.

Posted at 4:34PM on Jan 26th 2010 by Death to rap
=========================================================
This guy is known for being very positive and friendly(which is more than I can say for you), and a good-looking guy too. Why don't you find out about people before you speak about them?

Black Power

To post #6 RDC The only thing I said bad about him is that he is ugly. That's my opinion and probably many others. I never said he wasn't a nice guy. And as for what he does, it's not that great. Anybody can rap. His lyrics aren't that great and he has stolen beats from others. You may not like what I have to say, but it is my opinion and I have the right to express it, just like you.

MattyMat