Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

Inma

I don´t like that

1.When the people played of a macabre form with Michael's death, only for a handful of dollars

2.When the people played with the feelings of the fans

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

(sorry my bad English)

Klio

and you publish it here? hmm ... Are you serious, guys? Or you know more, than me?

JEWELL

do you know how mj passed his 3 hour doctors exime he didnt take it. his double did.

Alice(from Romania)

The Last Tear
by Michael Jackson
Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left.
I waited hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration.
I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness.
I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair.
How strange that all these tears could not wash away the hurt! Then one thought of love pierced my bitterness. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and bent over for a kiss.
"Why have you come?" I whispered.
"To wipe away your last tear," you replied. "It was the one you saved for me."

L.O.V.E and Peace

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

TMZ is just making a story out of NOTHING! We have the same thing coming here on February 19th! IF you go to the website and order tickets it say "Michael Jacksons Laser Spectacular"....then it tells you what it is! I KNEW when I ordered tickets that is was NOT going to be Michael Jackson himself! I would think ANYONE knows that!! Sorry Hoaxy...but if you read about the show it clearly states what it is...it is NOT a clue!

lankandiva

@Posted at 7:26AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

I assume your post is for me??

That doesnt mean anything...like i said this could all be deliberate...Maybe you should look into previous happenings like for eg:the "Pains" part of Mjs memorial..just when did "Pain" in will you be there,change to "pains"?This is not even the start of the odd happenings that surround this mystery..

I'm sorry but nothing adds up from day one,i was screaming murder for months,then looked into things more..common sense really,with all the rubbish we have been fed,with stories changing in front of us..im leaning more towards a hoax..mmm and odd statement made from well known people such as Larry king..

Regardless whether it is a hoax or not Michael Jackson lives on,
only time will tell because as far as i can see there are clues all over the place,i will continue to be open minded...

NOTHINGS IMPOSSIBLE...AND YES TMZ IS MORE THAN LIKELY APART OF THIS POSSIBLE HOAX...

Missy

tmz stop with the BS! when will an arrest be made?

Kathy

This is for this person called "Oh Well". If you are so down on Michael Jackson why don't you just stay away from where his news is posted. You are a sick puppy and you need some healing. May you have Joy, Peace and don't forget It's All For L.O.V.E.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 7:26AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry pmiller

At this point the facts are slowly coming to light that this has been a hoax all along as I have been stating from the beginning. These are just clues that are being dispensed by Michael and his handlers to both serve as a hint and a diversion. I had been holding out hope that by now you and your gaggle of friends might have come to this realization but unfortunately you remain rooted in your blissful ignorance. Sad, but not unexpected because I never held out too much confidence that you could.

IMO

Peace OM

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 7:52AM on Jan 26th 2010 by lankandiva:POSSIBLE DEATH HOAX

NO THE POST WASN'T to you, I was saying that in this case on the website for these shows it clearly states what it is, and at NO time does it give the impression Michael Jackson will be there in person! YES there are a lot of things that seem to go along with it being a HOAX but there are a lot of arguments that it is NOT. This I do NOT believe is one of them!

And I do NOT disagree with you, since June 25th things do not add up! However I have heard the "pain" and "pains" argument and I just wrote it off has maybe he taped it for THIS concert before he died? I just don't see how adding an S means anything! Not that it doesn't BUT I just do not see it!

I apologize if you took this as an argument, was just stating the fact that this show does NOT give the impression that Michael Jackson will be there!

Wombat

Well, if it is really going to be a problem...they could throw Joe Jackson some money to dig Michael up under cover of darkness and haul his carcass over to the concert for a few hours. At least then they could back their claim that he'll be there in the flesh...embalmed flesh, that is. MJ could even help out during the light show...shove a Black & Decker snake light up his butt and, with the help of a few ropes, he could be swung back and forth shining light out through his nose cavity to the tune of "Beat It."

On a side note, there is zero truth in the rumor that the "elephant man" is now in negotiations with Joe Jackson to buy Michael's bones. None at all...I hope that puts an end to the matter.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 8:00AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Kathy

____________________________________________________________________

Alas Kathy this is a public forum where all people can express their opinions pro and con. If you can not handle that then I suggest that you take your fascist attitude to another site.

IMO

Peace OM

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 8:06AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I am NOT saying anything other then....WHEN YOU order tickets for this show it CLEARLY states that it is a laser light show, with his music it does not give the impression that he will be there! I have tickets to it here so I DO KNOW what I am talking about!
I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU ARE STARTING WITH ME, I have stated several times things do NOT add up but this however does not seem like a clue to that! I do NOT know who you think my GAGGLE friends are but I have NEVER ARGUED the fact if it is a HOAX OR NOT!!! I read all the stuff OPEN MINDED, it was just this case that it does NOT appear to be a clue!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

tmz stop with the BS! when will an arrest be made?

Posted at 7:55AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Missy

__________________________________________________________________

Interesting question although I truly question the intelligence of trying to get arrest information or information on an ongoing investigation from a tabloid website. My suggestion to you Missy would be to log off and walk into the "real" world and obtain this information from a more reputable source.

IMO

Peace OM

bunny93

it would have been a magnificeny concert