Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I am NOT saying anything other then....WHEN YOU order tickets for this show it CLEARLY states that it is a laser light show, with his music it does not give the impression that he will be there! I have tickets to it here so I DO KNOW what I am talking about!
I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU ARE STARTING WITH ME, I have stated several times things do NOT add up but this however does not seem like a clue to that! I do NOT know who you think my GAGGLE friends are but I have NEVER ARGUED the fact if it is a HOAX OR NOT!!! I read all the stuff OPEN MINDED, it was just this case that it does NOT appear to be a clue!

Posted at 8:14AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

_________________________________________________________________

My problem, my dear pmiller, is that I know that it is you and your friends, aka the "Deb FB Crew" that has been cloning and attacking me lately. I always knew that Deb was a psychotic little whore, but I held out hope for the rest of you. So much for those hopes. I don't care anymore, you harpies can have at it.

As for the clues you have to take them in conjunction with each other. Do you find this and the flower bill dated December '09 to be separate issues? You probably did. Sad. I cannot keep spelling these things out for you.

IMO

Peace OM

Kathy

Evidently you don't even know the meaning of a fascist. You come closer to being what you called me, than I do.

Barbara

I wish

Wombat

Tellitlikeitis,
Actually this "could" be a great place to ask such a question. Public pressure is often the catalyst in pushing law enforcement to make an arrest. TMZ could - through its many sources - bring such pressure to bear via its constant scrutiny, stories and questions. However, they (TMZ) will only ask the questions and keep the pressure on, if they are seeing such interest from their readers/listeners.

I'm not saying TMZ could do it alone, but in concert with other tabloids, newspapers and journalists...they could.

The trick is in not forcing the issue before they are ready to proceed, thus shooting themselves in the foot by presenting a bad case to the DA and ultimately to the jury.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

From Wikipedia:

In this sense, the word fascist is intended to mean "oppressive", "intolerant", "chauvinist", "genocidal", "dictatorial", "racist", or "aggressive" – all concepts that are at least loosely inspired by the ideology of actual fascism. One might accuse an inconveniently placed police roadblock as being a "fascist tactic" or an overly authoritarian teacher as being "a total fascist". Terms like Nazi and Hitlerite, are often used in similar contexts.

Kathy your insistence that someone, quote "just stay away from where his news is posted" is both oppressive and intolerant, therefore fascist. Ask around about me Kathy, you do not want to start something here.

Peace OM

jd

Slow News Day !
This MJ story, the Steve Tyler story and the Bradd Pitt beard story = slow news day.
You're reaching tmz...

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 8:31AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I did not ask for you to SPELL anything out for me..and by the way we are NOT on the flower thread, I SAW the wrong date! DID I say anything pertaining to that????

And Just so you know I did NOT get home till late last night and was reading through the posts on the other board....IF you remember my mom just had heart surgery and I was over there she is not to be left alone for TWO weeks and my dad had a meeting up north so that is what I WAS DOING as a matter of fact we watched HANGOVER and my dad had their computer with him, it is a laptop so I had NO access to one! I WAS NOT CLONING YOU OR POSTING TO YOU!!!
I don't usually argue with you but this pisses me off! DON'T accuse me of things when you have NO facts.....Yeah, so I have a facebook page that means I AM CLONING YOU??? Sorry Tellit I wasn't!!! And just so you KNOW I raised better then to attack my elders!! Sorry you have nothing better to do then to generalize that everybody who has a Facebook page is out to get you!!
I have to go to work now, you have fun sitting here and accusing people with NO FACTS has to who is out to get you! Maybe this is the reason nobody likes you!!!

Wombat

"Ask around about me Kathy, you do not want to start something here."

--------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHHHAHAHH-LOLOLOLLLL-WHOOHOOOWHOOHOOO-HEheEHEHeheEHe!

Oh god, I needed that laugh. Egomaniac internet bullies, oh me oh my...that's worth another kitten on the BBQ.

Kathy

I didn't insist I just suggested that if he doesn't like Michael Jackson he should maybe stay away from anything about him.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Harvey, where's the John Edwards story?

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 8:48AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

Fine if you chose to want to make people believe that but I will stick to my belief that you and your little FB "Clique" are nothing but a group of mf'ing cowards. You have all been asking for the return of TMZRO.......pray that I don't decide to do so.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

HAHAHAHHHAHAHH-LOLOLOLLLL-WHOOHOOOWHOOHOOO-HEheEHEHeheEHe!

Posted at 8:52AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Wombat

Lol! Wombat is the perfect alias for you Deb!! When you and the rest of your FB "friends" decide to stop being cowards, come see me. I always thought that you were so traumatized by your experience with TMZRO, I cannot fathom why you would want me to bring her back!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Yeah I would say that ad is just a little bit misleading. But if anyone who reads it thinks they are going to see him live then they need some help. Check this out if you like music - http://stores.homestead.com/TJWVideoltdcom/-strse-CD%27s/Categories.bok

Posted at 9:15AM on Jan 26th 2010 by TimTim

Incorrect. Only the most closed of minds cannot see that this is the latest evidence of a hoax. MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD. I cannot continue to spell out these clues and facts to you all.

IMO

Peace OM

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 9:28AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Wombat

I have no desire to continue a conversation with someone who thinks that a 5 year old child duct taped and hanged in a closet is humorous. Rest assured that your post has been reported to TMZ and hopefully you will be visited by some sort of law enforcement to investigate these claims of child abuse.

Red-in-Phoenix

Keep the MJ stories coming. I really appreciate that you all are still covering him. His death is still as fresh 7 months later as it was the day it happened and I am still saddened by his loss. Thank you TMZ.

To all the haters, you must really be secret MJ fans or you wouldn't waste your time posting b.s. comments. Educate yourself about Michael's charges. Read the books & study the trial. You will find many people who tried to extort money from a man who just wanted to help kids feel better about himself that he did as a child. Michael is innocent!