Miranda Kerr's

ASSistant

1/26/2010 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Being a Victoria's Secret model is probably one of the best jobs in the world ... next to the person responsible for adjusting Miranda Kerr's bikini.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Working your way up from the bottom isn't always a bad thing.

Chance

Where can I apply for this job...... Ill give up my Doctorate for this position....

Jon

OMG, that lady won the lottery, getting paid to do that to gorgeous Miranda! I'm guessing she probably had to do the other side too, as the fashion mags don't like to see cameltoes. Maybe the lady is a proctologist in training?!

wtf??

What she can't pull her suit out of her own @ss!!!

balls

GEMINI
January 26, 2010

Even if you'd scheduled a quiet day at home with the family, you're better off going to that party or event and shaking a lot of hands. Your energy is just right for making new connections.

stonecold

In my next life I wanna come back as that lady's thumb...

Zippy T. Pinhead

She looks a might bit boney

jillybean

I hope Miranda gets help before she collapses and her heart gives out. We all need to pray for her.

I'dTapThat

I'm with #20. Is she so malnourished and frail that she can't muster the strength to pull her bikini out of her own buttcrack? WTF??!! Does the assistant wipe after she craps and remove her tampons too? Oh, I forgot, anorexics don't get the monthly visit from Aunt Flo...

m

It doesn't look like she's pulling it out of her crack, but rather adjusting it so it sits on her but in some precise way. You can tell from the second picture. The assistant (haha: ass-istant...) is probably going to pin that bikini bottom under the crotch to make it fit just so...ick. Remember, this is a photo shoot, so every detail is totally staged.

Al

Gross! I couldn't imagine letting someone grab me like that-except my husband!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2