President Obama Keeps Up with the Kardashians

1/26/2010 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama had two words for Khloe Kardashian during the L.A. Lakers ceremony at the White House yesterday -- "Great show."

President Barack Obama and Khloe Kardashian

Yes, it's true -- Obama is a fan. He didn't blame it on his daughters. He owned it.

Barack Obama -- a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" lover? Even Khloe was speechless.

Mariah

Oh, come on, people, relax. I can't stand the guy but he was obviously just "schmoozing". He gave her an ego boost for 30 seconds. Big deal. And I agree, both parties do it.

As for Bush screwing up the country...he got the ball rolling by the whole insane idea of "bailouts"; but Obama did NOT have to keep that ball rolling. He should have put out his foot and stopped it but elected not to. They are both equally to blame.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I wonder how much longer the press will sit on all the stories of gay men that have come forward in Chicago that have slept with him and have proof?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I guess Mr. Kardashian's payback for getting a double murderer off the hook is having his daughters slumming it with the ghetto hoodrats. Karma is a bitch!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

THE WORST PRESIDENT.....EVER!!!!!!!

Leslie

Wow Khloe - Not your best photo. She looks unkept at best.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

If Obama is so smart and brilliant, then why hasn't he yet released his college transcripts?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

What's scary is that I'm sure Khloe is 10 times smarter than this moron

freedomisnotfree

This president Obama has spent more money than all the presidents combined and in just one year just think what he will do with the rest of his time. HELP!

O-Dog2009

50. TYVM!!! Most of the people on here right now have the knowledge have the intellegenge of the KK's or Snookie!!!

Can of Raid

Just thinking....how does the most powerful man of the free world have time to watch the Kardasshian show??
DAMN, I'm working 10hr days and shiet that's not on my TO DO LIST.

And for the haters, yes I voted for him and I'm truly regretting it.
As a lot of other his "fans" are. Read the headlines.

freedomisnotfree

This president is a job killer.

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

38. I'm still waiting for Ashton "the douche" Kutcher to jump out at any minute and yell "Punk'd!!!" There is no way we are seriously stuck with this retard for the next 3 years.....
Posted at 2:17PM on Jan 26th 2010 by bebe

I feel ya bebe; it seems very surreal this jackass is the prez. He's nothing but superficial rhetoric with NO substance... just a wannabe socialist, who would be a dangerous one, except he's not competent enough to pull off his nefarious intentions. He came a little too close for comfort though, thanks to the dullards who voted for him. Too bad so sad B.O., the tide is turning!

jp

He should be spending less time watching "reality" tv and more time running the country properly as a good president would. I applaud TMZ for pointing out our president's flaws. Keep it up, maybe the ones who voted for him will become aware of his lack of common sense and leadership.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

highlander,

Even worse, and more telling, his own father was a Communist. Nothing about this man is pro-America. I'm just glad Americans are waking up and realizing the massive and horrible mistake they made. The US needed a Jimmy Carter to get a Ronald Reagan. Maybe we needed an Obama for our next great leader.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I guess Mr. Kardashian's payback for getting a double murderer off
the hook is having his daughters slumming it with the ghetto
hoodrats. Karma is a bitch!!!