Tila Tequila

Baby For Sale

1/26/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila -- Baby For SaleTila Tequila says she's pregnant and she's willing to confirm it -- for a price.

We've learned Tila is shopping an ultrasound around she says proves she's having a baby.

As for who the father is ... God only knows.

UPDATE: Tila tells TMZ, "I hope it's a boy but I'm not gonna find out 'cause I don't wanna know. But if it's a boy the name is Jayden. A girl - it's Violet."

She says the baby daddy is "a Swedish man - gorgeous."

Tila Tequila pictures.

Trina

TMZ, stop giving this 'publicity whore' a platform. She needs to do like the rest of us and get a real dayum job. Unbelievable. What will she do when her boobs start to sag and gravity takes over?

Elaine

This piece of human garbage has been back & forth between men & women since forever. Then she gets a reality show. Now she gets your attention at TMZ. WHY????? She is nothing more than a useless media whore just like Al Sharpton, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and an assembly of other talentless douche bags.

GOGO

She deserves a kick to the head. What a waste of human space.

upchuck21

Who cares? Just make her go away.

Hawaii spring break

Howard Stern is daddy (Anna Nicole's business partner)

Capt. Clean

Tila is such an inspiration! I now feel empowered to put all my internal organs up for bid on Ebay!

Jessie

Can entertainment sites and magazines stop giving this parasite the attention she feeds off of! I mean seriously if they would stop giving her attention she would go away. I am sick of people being famous for doing nothing. My mother is a teacher and I watch the pressure that is put on her,and it doesn't stop with her it's all teachers,and how hard she works to barely scrape by.I mean teachers are blamed for everything that is wrong when really the blame usually lies with the parents of school age children for not wanting to work with their child on anything school related because they feel the teacher should be able to get it all done in the limited amount of time that they have with these kids a day.So I see my my mom struggle having to be at school at 6:30-7:00 in the morning and then she has to stay at school until 5-5:30 in the evening and people like this woman make more than my mother does in a year at one or two public appearances. It is a sickening thing to watch given there is not a single reason I can think of that this woman should be famous. I really wish people would start putting these nobodies back where they belong by not covering them.

cjs

Gives dreadful a whole new definition. ENOUGH of her already !!

Rebecca

please go away, tila...please

billybrown00

I just put a hole in my news sandals I got for christmas. To me that's a bout a million times more interesting then anything having to do with this attention grabbing, hairless tree sloth.

Wombat

Right about now, any guy who has even THOUGHT anout boning her, is stashing every penny they have in an anonymous offshore banking account so they can claim poverty when she comes after them for child support.

nacho

this person is a sad excuse for a human being. she gives whores a bad name!!! first no one cares if she is pregnant.. did she think she was gonna get some of casey johnson's money... her own family even cut her off. someone call social services and quick!

TRACKER

I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THESE HOLLYWIERD PIGS.THE WORD CALIFORNIA IS NOW SYNONYMOUS WITH "INFECTION" GOOD LUCK CARRYING YOUR BROTHERS BABY.THAT SHOULD BE A REAL HEALTHY CHILD................

exbff

even gloria alred just rolled her eyes at the whorish media grab.

freakin' amazed

Sooooo....if she wasn't fit to raise her deceased fiancee's dogs, how is it possible that she could raise a child??

Oh GLORIA ALLRED...Where are you???