« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow Aborts His Shirt

1/26/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Florida Gators QB Tim Tebow exercised his right to choose to show off his smooth and supple buff chest during a weigh-in for the Senior Bowl in Alabama on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 22-year-old evangelical Christian will probably keep his man-nips covered when he stars in a very expensive pro-life commercial during the Super Bowl -- a spot that's creating all sorts of controversy.

Rocking bodies gallery: Click to view!What's not controversial -- Tebow is ripped.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

samper

Who the H**l cares what a MAN thinks about a WOMAN's right to CHOOSE?

As far as I'm concerned, MEN have no say in the matter!

He's eye candy and nothing more... not a brain cell in that pretty little head of his.

Go ahead... prove me wrong!

J C

#16 The fact that You've dumbed down the issue to "choose" makes it evident that You are unwilling to confront the issue of killing a life.
evidently you don't think anyone is capable to handle the reality of what You call "choose" and your afraid to call it what it is.
Denegrading people who disagree with You doesn't require many brain cells of Your own.

The Saint

Hey tiger. How bout the undies too. Yea.

Jezzy

MMMMM, hope he has a leaked sex tape one day!

J C

@16 Also ,We live in a democracy where both men and women have a say on moral issues.
But thanks for Your comment anyway.Shows up your intolerance and liberal fascist bent .

Drew

Does the NFL do surprise steroid testing?
Tebow looks too good to be true.

J.

You are all gay for commenting on this. Now I'm gay too, but had to tell you.

adam

keep not having sex LOSER

billiejeanRIP

whatever GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Want!

femonanon

This guy sucks. If he is a "Christian" then why does he condemn love? Rock on, all of you "godless sodomites" and hot lesbos.
Love should not be attacked, save it for hate.

JustWatchMe

Me-frickin-ow!

And why assume the guy is gay (not a bad thing) or an azzhole just because he is......SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!! Pant, pant...

I was a chubby kid with crooked teeth and had a horrible homelife. I grew up and became, well, pretty dam hot myself. People will constantly say, "I am so surprised you are nice". Or they are just nasty to me.

Yeah, well. I gave up trying to prove myself. Insecure people will always be like that - and the most wonderful people don't judge others and are kind to everybody. So....suck it.

2drk2fck

When did this douche bag become a celeb!? Cant stand this egomaniac holy roller who is NOT the Gators QB anymore, he is DONE and will suck in the NFL.

Makenna

TMZ Radaronline is calling you a liar saying you got the Jersey Shore story all wrong.

When are you going to report if the cast took the deal? You said if they didn't answer by today they were all out of a job.

I hope TMZ isn't wrong because it would seem they have officially turned into the most unreliable gossip site around. That's pretty sad considering the competition is mostly a lone person sitting in their living room on their personal blog reporting the celeb gossip.

L

In the end, abortion IS a woman's choice. Men can cry, whine, stomp their feet, arm themselves...or whatever.

As a woman, IF I choose to have an abortion, I will do it with or without the permission of any member of the male human species.

What I do with MY body is my business and my business alone.

Men are entitled to an opinion on the issue, but that doesn't change the fact that the woman is the one who goes to the doctor to get the abortion.