« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow Aborts His Shirt

1/26/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Florida Gators QB Tim Tebow exercised his right to choose to show off his smooth and supple buff chest during a weigh-in for the Senior Bowl in Alabama on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 22-year-old evangelical Christian will probably keep his man-nips covered when he stars in a very expensive pro-life commercial during the Super Bowl -- a spot that's creating all sorts of controversy.

Rocking bodies gallery: Click to view!What's not controversial -- Tebow is ripped.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

L

and who says we even need a doctor's assistance or permission to have an abortion.

Overturn Roe v. Wade, but it won't stop abortions. Sorry boys!

Fat Men Are NOT Sexy!

Too bad more men can’t look like this instead of walking around with a big fat gut!

what

#31 (A Woman) You just drink heavily to kill your babies huh.

what

#31 I hope breast cancer aborts you.

Jessica

he's amazing. the fact that he's making a pro life commercial for the SUPER BOWL makes me admire him even more than I did before I read this. on a scale of one to ten, Tim Tebow is a million and one(:

paige

Can you please change the phrase to "anti-choice"? No one is anti-life. It's pro-choice or anti-choice.

Steamer

To #5: No, not All football players are buff.
And let's hope he has babies after marriage. :)

what

Paige, Millions of selfish women are anti-life. Sure glad Tiller the baby killer is dead!

niles

Oh, are we supposed to forget your alignment with anti-gay hate group Focus on the Family just because you took your shirt off? I'm not impressed, meathead. All I see is a large mass of hatred disguised as a "Christian".

RonBurgundy

Tim, you're into religion, we get it. We remember the writing on your eyelids, you freak. Did the concussion scramble your eggs that bad?

Dude has never seen a vagina, but he's going to make a commercial on pro life?

He knows the NFL will not allow him to post religious messages on his eyes so he has to still get his skewed, self serving message out...

Tim, you are a mediocre former college QB, not my spiritual advisor...
I'm pro life too, just not his life.

g-girl

gosh, some of these comments make me realize just how MUCH beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. I think that look (huge neck, overdeveloped muscles) is VERY VERY VERY unattractive! He might as well be fat in my opinion, it looks the same to me. Just my 2 cents and nothing more

TMZBoy

Look at his neck...steroids.
Can't swear by it tho, his nips aren't poochy.

Obama is a socialist

Tim Tebow? Isn't he that QB that lost to the team that lost to Appalachian State?

kerrybabyxx

The over muscled,fat neck,huge arms,and small hands are a turn off for me.

Suthernpeach

52 who you talking about? Florida lost to Alabama this year who lost 0 games. Last year they lost to Ole Miss by 1 point in the last second of the game.