Duggar Baby #19 -- I'm Ready for My Close-Up

1/28/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Duggar Family's 19th child is confined to an incubator -- but she's still ready for prime time.

The Duggar Family: Click to watch
TMZ has obtained a first look at 15-weeks-premature Josie getting wheeled into Michelle Duggar's hospital room for the first time after the delivery ... as it went down in front of the "18 Kids and Counting" TV cameras.

She looks tiny, but the Duggars tell TMZ "Josie is 7-weeks old today and absolutely beautiful ...she is growing and getting stronger each day ... she has a long road ahead, we are encouraged about her progress to date."

Her progress will be chronicled on the show's new season -- which starts with a special Sunday night.

ohyesidid

French Open Fan

Someone needs to tie her tubes. I don't think jesus supports this, it's like one of the deadly sins.

.............

5. How irresponsible. This world is in crisis mode inregards to population and available resources. Procreate, sure, but come on, 19 kids? What if we ALL had 19 kids? Enough is enough for Pete's sake.

If your worried about overpopulation why don't you off yourself and lead by example?

betsy

Rae C.

Please tell us those things that the expose their kid's to that we "have never even heard of." Please, I think you underestimate how well educated, traveled and exposed some of us are. Unless you are talking about weird cult secrets, than maybe you are right. My request is that you listat least 3 things we have "NEVER HEARD OF."

Extremely Poor Taste, TMZ!

KOOKY and balls...have I told you yet today that I LOVE YOU BOTH?

Okay, regarding the Duggars...sheesh...those parents are total whack jobs. While I'm not saying that people should be limited as to how many kids they can have (China, anyone?), I do think TLC is being irresponsible by promoting such a cult. Is this what our country is coming to? Have kids by the dozens and do it for a TV show?

While I pray that poor little Josie becomes a healthy, well-adjusted child, it's time for those idiotic parents to learn "all because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD."

Shame on them for turning their daughters into nothing more than servants! Send those girls to college so they can get out into the real world and experience LIFE!

betsy

By the way I am a conservative Republican and a Christian and I think that everyone, black, white, Mexican, American, Christian, Jewish or what ever you may be should be responsible not only to themselves and their own family but to the rest of the world. Overpopulation is a problem and no one should be encouraged to have many many children. They may be responsible and have enough money to support their children financially , but you can never pay enough attention to each individual child. Even 2 or 3 children leave parents with very little time to spend one on one. We'll see what happens when some actually start to rebel.

Darlene

I cant imagine taking care of & supporting that many kids!

luke

ENOUGH

sarah

Rae C.

No one asked you what your are, no one cares what you are.
Bottom line is, you're crazier than a fruit-bat.
If I were you, and glad I'm not, I'd get a 2nd opinion on the no mental illness self-diagnosis. Probably in self-denial and flushed ur meds?

Why do people with names like Jim Bob always have few teeth and get involved with stuff like snake handling, whack job cults, have kids like they are litters and have worshipers named rae c whatever?

Pretty scary,,,,
Save the children

jjgidds

Can you say IRRESPONSIBLE?

gutsygirl

My heart aches for that little one and the struggle she must go through to stay alive. In the name of Almighty God, enough is enough!

jenni

my son was born 22w 3d. he's doing absolutely great now. hope the best for them and the baby!

Blinko

STOP F*UCKING HAVING KIDS YOU DUMB F*UCKING MORONS. PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR PLANET. YOU SHOULD LEGALLY ONLY BE ALLOWED TO HAVE 2 CHILDREN PER HOUSEHOLD. DOESNT ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVER CONSIDER THE FACT THAT THIS WORLD IS INSANELY OVERPOPULATED AT IT IS? WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER THINK ABOUT THIS S*HIT?

DURRRRRRRRRR 18 KIDS AND COUNTING!!! YAY!!! LET'S MAKE A BIG F*UCKING DEAL ABOUT IT. LET'S GIVE THEM TONS OF MONEY BECAUSE MOM IS A GIANT WHORE WHO CAN'T KEEP HER DISGUSTING LEGS SHUT!!! YAY!!!! WE LIVE IN A MASSIVELY STUPID WORLD.

STOP F*UCKING HAVING KIDS YOU DUMB PIECES OF S*HIT. F*UCKING IDIOTS. MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

The Jackson twenty five

To comment #8 - there are many ways to prevent pregnancy other than POISON and HORMONES - I have taken neither and have managed to successfully have only 2 children, BY CHOICE and continue to have a healthy relationship with my husband. They are being completely irresponsible and living in their own world; I don't see how anyone could support this behavior. AND before you start judging people, you should go BEHIND THE CAMERA - you're defending people you don't even know - you're buying the hype!

MG

I hate the saying "we'll have as many babies as God will give us". They should learn that God doesn't give you babies - but I guess they never took those sex ed classes. Now the older Duggar boy and his fugly wife are doing the same thing. Just read up on their religion QUIVERFULL and tell me it's not a cult. ICK.