Fan Buys Michael Jackson's Vegas Home

1/28/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas home is now in good hands -- a fan of MJ's just plunked down $3.1 million to be the new king of the singer's old castle.

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas Home

Problem is ... selling the house wasn't as easy as you think. One of the real estate agents tells us after Michael's death, tons of fans flooded the mansion pretending to be potential buyers ... but were lying just to get a peek at the King of Pop's old digs.

One deep-pocketed fan ended up being the real deal -- and ended up buying the nearly 16,000 sq ft. palace.

Elizabeth

The walls colors are absolutely B-O-R-I-N-G...can't imagine MJ live in it with that dullllll color

Barb

Speechless, I don't think anyone has bought it yet, I could be wrong though. If I remember correctly the price was pretty high.
=======

36. 16.18.22. Yes I am confused. I just looked up the Wonderland house and it is not $3m house. Its beautiful and certainly fit his good taste. I wonder if someone bought that one also?

Posted at 1:50PM on Jan 28th 2010 by Speechless

balls

balls

whatev

It looks a little small for the King of Pop. It's beautiful but smallish for him.
Did he live here? I thought he had looked at it...but not lived in it.

Always missing you Mike. XOXOXO

For Sure

Hi All,

Random

I heard they tried intervention there also! But have you seen or hear this: that Murray was suppose to be MJJ's intervention!

I am not saying that is what he actually did, but heard Murray was suppose to detox MJJ. That is why Joe Jackson introduced him to MJJ.
Obviously that is not what happened.. but I think that is going to come out real soon.

R.Zimmerman

Beautiful home???!!! What kind of sub-standard trailer parks do you people inhabit anyway?? This place looks like a hotel and a cheesy one at that.

janalal4

Singer Keri Hilson - who is up for two awards, Best New Artist and Best Rap/Song - can't wait for the ceremony and the Michael Jackson tribute, but has no idea what to wear.

She said: "I guess my aim would be to stand out. I want it to be kind of the humble approach of being at the Grammys for the first time, first album. So I want that, something great but not something like, 'I'm here. I've arrived.' "

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/fan-buys-michael-jacksons-vegas-home/2#comments#ixzz0dwMJb266

How about THIS IDEA Ms.Hilson.....choose 2 outfits but purchase the 'cheaper' of the two & take the money you would have spent on the "I'm here, I've arrived" outfit & donate it to someone in Haiti who is worried about something far more important. Like possibly how to feed their children tonight??

Linda Lovelest

"Worried that Jackson may have been becoming addicted to the drug, the Houston cardiologist said he attempted to wean him from it, putting together combinations of other drugs that succeeded in helping Jackson sleep during the two nights prior to his death."

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 1:25PM on Jan 28th 2010 by janalal4

This is funny. Is TMZ really like this. I only started to check on this website after MJ passed away, and from some of the comments posted by some of the posters, I learned a lot. Oh well!

Daphne Lorincz

Another off topic thing. You guys noticed the 2 ladies in MJ's life, they look so different when compared to before. Why is that? Came across a pic of MJ & LMP, they looked beautiful. MJ looked the best during the Bad - Dangerous era. LMP looked gorgeous. What happened to the 2 ladies now, why LMP & DR look so different now. Just curious.

Daphne Lorincz

Isn't this the house originally built for the son of the sultan of Brunei. I read in a magazine in Canada that AEG was supposed to put a downpayment down on this house for MJ when the TTI tour in London was over (one of the conditions of the tour contract). Beautiful enough for the Prince of Brunie, then its good enough for the King of Pop. Nice home.

Missy

46. RIP KING. GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS MOST SUCCESSFUL ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. MICHEAL JACKSON

Posted at 2:30PM on Jan 28th 2010 by Brian

He was very blessed he used his God given talent to help so many people

janalal4

56. LOL! I saw this article yesterday on Google news & started to post the link too. TMZ gettin' slooooooowwwwwww...OR, maybe because the article didn't portray MJ in a 'negative' light, TMZ didn't think it was met their criteria for being newsworthy.

Posted at 1:25PM on Jan 28th 2010 by janalal4

Posted at 3:32PM on Jan 28th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/fan-buys-michael-jacksons-vegas-home/4#comments#ixzz0dwQjonTJ

I too only began visitting this website AFTER MJ's death but quickly began to notice how most of their articles on MJ seemed to be poking fun at him(to put it mildly). So I went back into their archives & looked up articles they did on MJ BEFORE his death & found the same ridicule in practically every one. There's no other way to put it except TMZ enjoys mocking all things MJ. This is probably why many posters assume Harvey just never 'liked' Michael Jackson I suppose. Of course TMZ aims that same amped-up sarcasm at many celebrities but the truth is that you'll never see TMZ ever posting about any of MJ's accomplishments or singing his praises over anything! After awhile I think we all just kind of drew our own conclusions on this one:)

janalal4

57. This is totally off the topic. I am just curious, does Harvey know Branca? Are they friends, I mean real friends, not just acquaintances. Just curious.

Posted at 3:37PM on Jan 28th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/fan-buys-michael-jacksons-vegas-home/4#c25063370#ixzz0dwWHlecp

Does Harvey know or is he friends with Branca?
On TMZ Live he has commented about Branca being an 'excellent' attorney & seems to know quite a bit about him but I've never heard him say that he actually knew him personally. I believe Harvey knows what a 'good attorney' is & between THAT & what I have read about Branca, I'm a 'Brancafan':)

The difference in DR & LMP now & 'then'?
Well now.......if your at the side of the 'King of the Gold Pants'????? You want to look your absolute BEST I would think! Lord knows 'I' SURE WOULD!! LOL!

I bid the board a fabulous afternoon! My youngest has arrived home from school & needs help with studying for her drivers permit test(Oh my Lord, I hope she fails it:)

Inma

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson , but I swear it's not me who have bought this house... ;)