Fan Buys Michael Jackson's Vegas Home

1/28/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas home is now in good hands -- a fan of MJ's just plunked down $3.1 million to be the new king of the singer's old castle.

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas Home

Problem is ... selling the house wasn't as easy as you think. One of the real estate agents tells us after Michael's death, tons of fans flooded the mansion pretending to be potential buyers ... but were lying just to get a peek at the King of Pop's old digs.

One deep-pocketed fan ended up being the real deal -- and ended up buying the nearly 16,000 sq ft. palace.

pia

92,
Curious thing about the east-west Dash creditor said that he helped with the refinance of Neverland and secured $533 million to help buy out Sony's half was I reading that wrong????

pia

93. Roe

You are right years ago it was first placed into LaToya's and Micheal name and then transferred into Micheal's during her divorce from Gordon, but I missed out on recent information that they were in default.

For Sure

Pia

Technically MJJ three children own Havenhurst. Katherine just lives there. The Trust I am sure spells that out but The Trust is not public information so no one will know the terms of the trust ..unless The Trustees or the beneficiaries of the trust make it public.

So as to whether or not they are paying for Havenhurst shouldn't really matter they own it...

My God look at what all the wheeling and dealing did...No wonder Branca and Mc Clain want more money .....I think they deserve it...with all this non sense.

MiMi

Well I must say that I am happy to hear that his children are being allowed to accept the award for their Dad.

As far as the rest of the article I am in complete shock to learn of this large amount of money that is owed by Katherine, Joe and Jermaine. Maybe they were hoping Michael would eventually bail them out of that mess also.

Oh wait, he is.....

Lori

Michael always had good taste in homes selecting. congrats! to the person who bought it. enjoy knowing Michael was going to live there.

cindee

The entertainment industry is well aware how Joe and
Jermaine have exploited every situation ..So I'm not
surprised by the the decision of the producers..
(Joe is shameless ,"asking for money, so he can live the high
life" Joe has 9 other adult children )

Who better ,than his beautiful children to accept his "Lifetime
Achievement Award" It's a passing of the Torch "Michael's legacy"
to Prince Paris and Lil Blanket...

wp

wonder how many minors were there?

Zeta

Beautiful!!!! I like everything about this house. Michael really did have great taste. It is fit for a Queen!

Missy

Michael was a king and this house is very beautiful. He did have great taste.

Helen

I wish I had millions
I would buy Michael's outfits that was made for him by Zaldy and give them to Prince, Paris and Blanket as presents
If you bought the "This is It" DVD, you can watch it in the special features, titled "Gloved One"

ANY RICH MJ FANS?
Maybe you could fulfill my dream :D

Michael was very excited about wearing these outfits
Especially the Billie Jean costume that lit up
It would be a fantastic gift to the children and I know Michael would smile down from Heaven

mimifang

Some of Michael's fans are rich.

Extravagantly-Creative

16,000 square-foot mansion for only $3,100,000 ??

Is that correct? -or- Did TMZ screw up?

sla

This is not the house that MJ was going to buy. This is the one he stayed in while visiting Vegas. The house he was going to buy started at around $36mil, then went to around $28mil and is still on the market. He wanted to buy it before his concerts, his kids fell in love with the underground caverns, but the owner wouldn't give him credit. He had every intention of purchasing it once his London concerts were over and he had the cash flow. Another reason why his death was no "suicide" as Murray claimed. This man had plans!!

sla

I must correct myself. Again, the house this fan bought is not the one MJ was going to buy. The one he was going to buy and call it "Wonderland" is selling for $16,500,000. Go on Realtor.com and type in the address, 7000 Tomiyasu Lane, Las Vegas, and you can take a virtual tour.

Mary in CO

Michael was worth 400 million when he died.