Jesse James Phones in Dog Search Experts

1/28/2010 6:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has unleashed the professionals for an assist in the search for his missing dog Cinnabun.

Jesse James dog search

We're told Jesse has hooked up with the same dog search service that tried in vain to find Jessica Simpson's pooch after it was snatched up by a coyote last year -- FindToto.com.

The company will power dial everyone around the West Coast Choppers compound in Long Beach, CA -- where Cinnabun went missing Monday.

According to the automated message, 9-month-old Cinnabun was spotted yesterday roaming around the K-9 Corner dog park in Long Beach ... but she's still on the loose.

Jesse is also offering a $2,000 reward for Cinnabun's safe return.

UPDATE: Cinnabun was spotted nearly two hours ago "near the 405 fwy and Seal Beach Blvd," this according to FindToto! Getting closer!

West Coast Chopper model Kimmie CaraocolesUPDATE #2
: More motivation to find the dog -- one of Jesse's friends, a model for West Coast Choppers named Kimmie Caracoles, is promising to go out on a date with anyone who finds Cinnabun ... adding, "I'll probably let you touch my boob."

Here is a photo of Kimmie so you know what's on the table.

Get out there and find that dog!!!!!

Jesse James' dog buttercup

Steve

will the boob be sanitized first? I might be interested

Mariah

She looks contagious; kinda like his ex-wife.

tmzisfilth

Hey JJ, if I find her will you give me a CFL frame?????

Good Job Elin!

He also placed and ad on CRAIGS LIST... Yesterday and today in the lost and found section in LA and OC..

I hope he finds his dog.

Denice

Cinnabun is a beautiful pitt. Hope she's found soon!!

moveover

What is "date" code for?

Mikey

Secrets in the korean sauce.

feebee

I hope you find your dog. I lost mine awhile back and looked for 48 hours and finally found her in a neighbors yard that house had been foreclosed on. I guess she went through their gate and the gate closed shut and she just hung out there until we found her.
I put a lock on my gate after that and we don't let her out of our sight now.
Good Luck...

KICK ROCKS

I HOPE THAT SKANK KIMMIE CARACOLES FINDS THE STUPID WORTHLESS DOG AND IT EATS HER BOOB!

M

Yo, Tacky66 - your a D bag and your screen name speaks volumes! Jesse, I hope you get cinnabun home soon and safe - love your bikes and your girl rocks!

Miranda

DEAR JESSE & SANDRA, Do you REALLY want all of the city looking for your dog??? Do you really want your dog back????????????? Do you truly and seriously miss your dog????

Then GET OFF YOUR pathetic, CHEAP ass, PULL OUT YOUR WALLET and offer a REAL FREAKIN REWARD!! Are you an IDIOT??? Yes, it would be "nice" and "sweet" and 'wonderful" if people were just decent enough to find and return your dog...but many are NOT..and a lousy $2,000 reward will have as many peopel looking or even giving a crap..that your dog is missing..SO, IF you really want to find your dog say you will give out a $20,000 reward and I betcha everyone, all over the damn place WILL START LOOKING!! But at the moment dude - you look like a cheap, punk who is not really missing your dog. You are not like the rest of us..your wife is rich..so get outcha MOOLAH and you will get your dog back...otherwise forget about it..Not gonna happen...

guest

Sweetie, you aren't the only one in the world with boobs. Get over yourself.

S8nT NJ 172

You guys should be ashamed of your jealous greedy selves. Jesse I hope you find your dog brotha. These cats obviously are unhappy with how they have made their lives and really wish they had the genius you and your crew posses. If I found your dog I would deny the reward on principal. And the rest of you uglies stop hatin on Kimmie she is smokin, makin moves and doing something with herself which is more than most of you. JEALOUSY PAVES THE ROAD TO HELL. Good luck Choppers I hope you find your dog. Rock n Roll Jesse.
-The Jersey S8Nt

Butterfly

MR. JAMES, THIS CAROCOLES WOMAN'S OFFER IS NOT ONLY REPULSIVE BUT, INSULTING TO YOU, your family, and your efforts in finding your precious dog. I do not know anything about you or your family but, if this woman is a personal friend, please, DROP her. Any woman who degrades herself, as she did, should be cast aside and ignored for good! Please keep a positive thought about your dog returning to you, it helps. Good Luck!!!

A. Ruby

James and Sandra have already donated so much of their wealth and time to charities. James and Sandra I hope you find your Cinnabun, but state that your reward is final, and will not be raised again - just in case someone has your dog already and is holding out for more money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments