Pauly D's DJ Fee -- Spinning Out of Control

1/28/2010 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly D isn't just trying to land $10,000 an episode for Season Two of "Jersey Shore" -- it's also become his going rate for a night's work on the turntables.

Pauly D
TMZ has learned the Cadillac tattooed "guido" is trying to solidify DJing residencies across the country. His plan: To provide the fist pump soundtrack once every six weeks at three different clubs -- for anywhere between $10,000-$25,000 a gig.

FYI -- Before becoming The Situation's summertime wingman, Pauly D was pulling in $1,000 a night, 4-5 nights a week in Providence, RI.

Darlene

Cant believe hes worth it!!

justin

I think tmz meant 1k per week. Cause he didnt make 5k per week bs... look at him he always wears the same black puma shoes... If i was making 5k per week i would get some nice clothes and a nice car.. it looks like he will be getting all the luxury now 10k per night dang!!

Stephen

Did anyone see the episode he DJD. He was horrible, like a stiff.
They all are a bunch of losers. They pay him a dollar ,he should give them change!!!

Ryan

I am an actual club owner in Rhode Island, and does it ever cross your mind why he is never djing in Rhode Island? He is definitely one of the top 2 dj's in Rhode Island! Besides him, Richard Fraioli is the 2nd worst. Pauly D used to beg for free gigs. Bless him now for the money he's making, but before Jersey Shore, i am one witness to testify that he made 200-300 dollars a week djing, TOPS.

Ryan

TYPO!!!!!! REVISED FROM #18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an actual club owner in Rhode Island

Check this video out...to suport my opinion. lol

Carolyn A-B

At least he actually worked as a D.J.
What did Samantha Ronson do, other than tag along with big brother, Mark, to deserve to play at Mr. Obama's party? There were plenty of Americans who would've loved to get that honor.

JackieMichele

Why is it that people always want to bring others down? Ryan, if you want people to believe that Pauly D is horrible, how about posting an unedited video from on of his shows? A non regular club goes myself, I personally enjoyed what I heard on the Jersey Shore and would have had fun at the club that night.
But the video you posted is of Pauly D. obviously at home, not at an event. He could have been trying something new for all we know. Way to be an ass Ryan...

L.A.

good..make money now while you have a buzz. tmz makes money off of pictures that people comment on, so stack them big faces while you can..lol

yeah....and?

Only in America can a bunch of grease balls make thousands of dollars by behaving, like....well....a bunch of grease balls.

I'm astonished what people watch on TV these days. Just astonished that all of these stuipd reality shows get viewers. Who gives a sh!t what these twenty-something morons are doing in insignificant lives?

Or these pathic women on Houswives, Bad girls club? HUH???!!

There ya go, encourge already immature, and have clearly had less then a decent upbringing, young girls to behave even worse then may do in real life.

Nice job eerrrr, ladies for falling for all the special talk the producers gave you. Nah, you won't an a$$ out of yourself.

But... there sure is never a stortage of reality show contestants, they line up like homeless people getting food. I'm gonna get famous!

-yeah, by acting like a giant sausage on TV, and on purpose, becasue thats how we roll.

Just think some of you may go down in infamy for some stuipd move you made on one of these shows. Its already happened.

Keep rollin'

NewMommy

Way to go Pauly!!!
If the bars are goin to make money off him being there he should get to cash in on it too!!!
I love my jersey shore boys

RI Promoter

I Love my Boy Pauly D, but those numbers are incorrect. As a RI promoter and someones who's worked with Pauly several times I can assure you he was NOT making $1,000 a night. Our going rate in RI for DJ's is usually $200-$600 a night and maybe up to $800 at a megaclub like Roxy or Ultra on a weekend night. (Pauly D does work at Ultra.)
But he is one of RI's best DJ's and I'm so Glad he's doing his thing on the Big stage now!!!

Amazing

I love Pauly D and the whole Jersey Shore crew. Ther're what I would call a beautiful HOT MESS!! And being honest atleast he is doing something in the club. You have people from other reality shows charging the same going rates just to sit in VIP and get drunk. What's wrong with him getting paid to work. I'd pay to get into a club where he's on the turn tables. NO NEED TO BE A HATER!!! MAKE THAT PAPER!!!

anjelica

YAYYYY PAULY D!! you deserve ittt

Kimberly Wash

GO! GO! GO! Pauly D! Thats a party I would no doubt go to!
GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

& he is a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not impressed

Pauly D is not The Situation, that's mike.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments