« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steven Jackson's Alleged Victim -- The Wound

1/28/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the scar Steven Jackson's ex-girlfriend claims she bears as a result of the alleged attack at the hands of the NFL star.

Steven Jackson and Supriya Harris

As we first reported, Supriya Harris filed a complaint with the Las Vegas Police Dept. yesterday accusing Jackson of beating her up while she was 9-months pregnant with their son in March 2009.

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson smashed her into a door handle so hard that she bled "heavily" and needed to be hospitalized.

So far, Jackson is still not commenting on the incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

?????

Where is her belly button? Ain't that a c-section scar? TMZ we know it's your photo, so can you please remove your logo so we can get a clear picture? And if a man had beat me while I was pregnant there is NO way he could have convinced me not to press charges!

Terry

I need to see more to be sure.....

RealCanadian

If that's a surgical scar, then the surgeon used a hunting knife! lol

Tye Tanikk

first off, just judging from the scar... you can tell its a black woman. They scar differently, and that scar is indicative of a black scar.

But it sure does look like a precise surgical scar, not one you would get from an altercation that would have have scraps and spread out scarring from whatever happnd between them.

Tuff call... I bet they are both at fault at geting on each others nerves, but no xcuse for battering a woman carry'n ur baby. Time to pay up suckah.

ChrisCoon

Does TMZ pay victims or witnesses for storis?

GB

Was it a car door handle? Never seen a perfectly flat house door handle...usually even the flatter ones have a round area where they turn...also, how could she hit JUST the door handle without bruising her hips, ribs, or shoulder?

?????

Okay I see that the scar is on her side and not her stomach. But what's with you people saying that she is not Black. She is clearly a light-skinned Black woman or bi-racial, which is still Black in society's eyes.

ChrisCoon

I want to hear more about the Kennedy scandal!

Jake

This is Kim Kardashian and the surgical scar is from her countless lypo, c'mon we all know she does it.

carriss

... and she waited almost a year to do anything about it. Either they just broke up and this is all for revenge, or she's just that stupid. But I'm sure there's a reason for her waiting this long, and it's probably not a very good one.

Ben

Listen, I've been a player for over 30 years and I'm not yet 50 yrs... This sort of scar is from an elective surgery and one which is easily hidden by a bikini. The stories I've heard are endless, Backwards Appendix, Dog Bite, Third Ovary removed, Biking Accident, Kite Flying Accident, Fishing Accident, Rodeo Accident, etc., but they are always where the bikini can cover the scar, HMMMMM...

Now after 30 plus years of fully understanding the In's and OUT's of it all, I can say with certainty, that this scar story is BULL S%&@ and more than likely this woman was lucky to even get pregnant in the first place, cause I thing Stephen Jackson and Sprilla (or WTF) are playing the weak minded to the hilt, LOL...

Darryl

Whether he actually abused her or not, THAT SCAR looks like she burned herself on a hot iron. I don't think that money-grubbin' ho can be trusted.

IdoNOTwantKids

I have said it before and I shall say it again:

www.IdoNOTwantKids.com

The world's only 100% free CHILDFREE dating site for the select few that do NOT have or want kids.

(Perhaps Steven Jackson should visit the site)

ME

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE ON HER FACEBOOK PIC!! SHE KINDA HAS A TOUCH OF RU PAUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO SERIOUS, SHE DOES!!!

Joann

See, this is what gets me about some of these women who claim they were physically abused.

No man or woman should be laying hands on each other unless the other person is coming at them with some sort of weapon, but if Steven Jackson beat up Supriya in March of 2009 and put her in the hospital why didn't she file charges while she was in the hospital.

It doesn't make any sense to wait for almost a year. And that scar don't prove anything. It could have been made at anytime and it also don't prove Jackson gave it to her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments