« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steven Jackson's Alleged Victim -- The Wound

1/28/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the scar Steven Jackson's ex-girlfriend claims she bears as a result of the alleged attack at the hands of the NFL star.

Steven Jackson and Supriya Harris

As we first reported, Supriya Harris filed a complaint with the Las Vegas Police Dept. yesterday accusing Jackson of beating her up while she was 9-months pregnant with their son in March 2009.

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson smashed her into a door handle so hard that she bled "heavily" and needed to be hospitalized.

So far, Jackson is still not commenting on the incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

i know the truth

I am a personal friend of Steve, and this story is absolutely ridiculous. I can't even believe it's gotten this far. She's money hungry, and we warned him about this chick from the beginning, but she is very cute and that's all guys see. He loves both of his children dearly and would never risk their safety by letting someone like her cause him to fly off the handle.

Jennifer

In medicine, we have terms for healing and scars. We know the scarring process from a clean cut, like from surgery (healing by primary intention) is much different than a trauma scar (healing by secondary intention). While I know no one cares about stupid medical terms, I just want to say that there's no way this woman will get away with claiming this scar was from trauma in a court.

jeff

when will these chicks learn not to mess with these thugs.. it never ends.. get lost all of em

Erin

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/steven-jacksons-alleged-victim-the-wound/3#comments#ixzz0dxLAUUrS

---------------------------------------------------------------
It's obvious that this woman is up to something!It sounds like there is about to be a custody battle. I hope the judge throws her in jail for LYING!

Wombat

Merigold, she was 9 months pregnant. I have been through that with my wife more than once. A lot of women have very powerful emotions when they're that pregnant about the guys their with about their privacy, their nest, etc. My wife was extremely indecisive right before she gave birth and completely focused on the baby for several months afterwards. gSupriya ave birth soon after alleged beathing and was probably very focused on her baby. She may even have wanted to get back together with this guy in the back of her mind. Now the baby is over six months old and she is thinking more rationally. She may be lying but you can't assume that. No reason to call her a gold digger unless there is evidence she lied.

Professor Obvious

Ahhhhh... That's a white chick.

st.louis

Seems to me that Steven likes gold diggers.The 1st mother of his eldest son has a Baby Girl with Patriot RB Laurence Maroney.
And The two baby mamas are chummy on Twitter.Follow CherieMcampbell

hdbrill1

liar liar pants on fire

stonecold

The only possible explanation is that her doctor placed leeches on her body to cure the initial injury and one of them infiltrated her hip area whereupon it died and became entrenched there...

kelly

So she must be broke now and want some attention. In anyway I don't condone hitting a woman, but why come out about this a year later. I will tell you why? I'm sure he didn't give into something she wanted him to so she does this. Shame on her. Also remember just because she says he did it doesn't mean he did. There are always 2 sides of a story.

Peace

If you look closer at the photo of them together you can see that she is a very fair skinned(light skinned)African American woman. If she was pushed into something sharp with a straight edge it could leave a straight cut, which healed keloid. In addition, most abused women that have "lived" with someone who abused them, especially during pregnancy, wouldn't be so quick to call the police if they thought the person might beat them again or do far worse. For all we know she may have been trying to leave him, feared for her life like most and stayed. Furthermore, she may have been trying to work it out for the sake of her baby. We don't know what went on behind closed doors. By the way, it can't be the money if he's taking care of his son like he claims. With the Millions he makes she's paid anyway.

John Edwards

You know it just seems to me that this chick is a liar and I'm sure that anyone else with half a brain would agree.

camaguey

Isn't that some kind of a colostomy scar?

Sammi

Looks like a liposuction scar....I should know I have one.

Tamilyn

That's a burn scar. Cookie sheet, side of a hot oven, or from a grill? Surgical scars don't heal with a quarter inch thick redness around them, unless that surgery is performed with a twig or a scalpel that's been doubling as a grout tool. I love the c-section remarks. Do you people know where babies come from? I'll give you a hint....it's in the FRONT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments