« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steven Jackson's Alleged Victim -- The Wound

1/28/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the scar Steven Jackson's ex-girlfriend claims she bears as a result of the alleged attack at the hands of the NFL star.

Steven Jackson and Supriya Harris

As we first reported, Supriya Harris filed a complaint with the Las Vegas Police Dept. yesterday accusing Jackson of beating her up while she was 9-months pregnant with their son in March 2009.

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson smashed her into a door handle so hard that she bled "heavily" and needed to be hospitalized.

So far, Jackson is still not commenting on the incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Barb

That's a surgical scar probably from a c-section or lipo. Did she have a c-section? Look how neat and straight it is. I hope the legal system realizes she is trying a perpetrate a fraud on the court and charges her with perjury. This is solely a money grab on her part.

PrivateEye

Her statement to the police represents that she went to the hospital, was seen by a nurse who "cleaned the wound" and she was released in about 2 hours. That scar was not the result of wound that was merely "cleaned" by a nurse. Looks like the kind of scar you get when a doctor closes a cut with staples (I have one on my forehead). My question is... how did TMZ get that photo?

Doubtful824

Ugh, I thought she was a black women?! That pic is cleary of a women who is NOT black!! Yeah, nice try. Her wallet must need a lil' help huh?!

Aniki0609

Looks like a burn to me. I have a similar scar on my hand and it's dark around the edge and lighter in the middle just like hers. Whatever it is, it is NOT a scar from being pushed into a door handle. C'mon, there's no way it would leave a permanent mark like that.

don

Hope it's not true...

R.Zimmerman

The wound is distorted by her stretch marks.

Nichole

I have to agree on this one. You wait 11 months to report an incident while you are going through a CS battle? I mean I could even see if she reported it in July when they broke up but 11 months later... sounds bogus to me!!

Cody

It's a Keloid. Probably from a cat scratch

Bekey

Supriya is BLACK...WELL EDUCATED (MASTERS DEGREE) AND COMES FROM A WELL TO DO FAMILY. SHE REALLY LOVED HIM AND THAT'S WHY SHE WAITED SO LONG TO TELL HER STORY. SHE WANTED IT TO WORK FOR HER SON.....The hospital records will prove that she was admitted on the day in question. This dude is a piece of SH##.....and hasn't seen his kid in months. From what I hear he beat his first baby mama too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4