TMZ Live: Wrestlers, Jersey & Nancy Grace

1/28/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the arrests of WWE stars Jericho and Hurricane ... and how Matt Hardy was also involved.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Plus: "Jersey Shore" contract negotiations, Nancy Grace's deposition, JFK talk and Jesse James' missing dog.

Plus -- Did Jessica Simpson really fart in a business meeting?

Mily

I love Evan!!!

Christine

How old r u harvey?

Can the goverment or child services stop the Duggers or familys like that from having so many kids cause of the adults to children ratio for there care?

Mily

How is Vania today??

bob

Can you tell us about the cameron douglas arrest in santa barbara with the secret service agents int the 1990's

angeline

Any proof of Tila Tequila losing the first round of the lawsuit against her from Shawne Merriman.

Marianne

Harvey & Mike,
Who the hell cleans the floor after you guys throw down the pieces of paper that has all the questions on it. I can fly down there from SF to clean up after you guys. ;-)

Mona

Harvey I know a little something about the whole CIA angle on JFK. Ask yourself this, where do spooks go to retire?

alchemist

If you look at the JFK assassination tape carefully, you can see that the first shot was fired by the driver. He turns around quickly and you can see a gun in his hand. Go ahead, look for it.

SORRY

Harvey, I've heard from many people and obviously am very aware about your legal background. My question to you would be this... If I was slandered in a book written by ..... lets say an old friend and this person lies and lies and lies about me in a very negative way and uses pictures of myself, how do I go after this person for slander ?Also what type of attorney would I use to go after a major publishing house for this?? Help....

joey

Do some digging on chavez' claims about a US siesmic weapon!!!!

bob

Harvery,

please comment on the arrest of cammeron douglas by the secret service in santa barbara in the 1990's.

@BoycottTila

Do you think Tila Tequila is really appearing at the Grammy's?

joey

list of celebrity Obama supporters that wish they would have just kept their mouths shut and not endorsed him?

bellerina

i love you guys, but today YOU SUCK. Yall made fun of jessica mercilessly, when her dog was lost, but jesse james...it serious and sad.

Gail from Canada

TMZ LIVE = Celebrity Gossip. please stick to gossip. not conspiricy theories.!!

thank you.

(oliver stone's JFK movie is great though)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments