« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Chris Jericho

Arrested in Kentucky

1/28/2010 2:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE wrestler Chris Jericho was arrested at a gas station in Kentucky early Wednesday morning after cops say he and a fellow wrestler were both "extremely intoxicated" in public.

Chris Jerico mug shot
39-year-old Jericho was taken into custody in Kenton County around 5 AM for "alcohol intoxication in a public place."

Jericho -- who was arrested along with fellow wrestler Greg "Hurricane" Helms -- was forced to smile for cop cam -- and TMZ obtained the mug shots.

Jericho and Helms were released on $120 bond -- each ... no that's not a typo.

UPDATE 10:00 AM EST: Cops say they responded to the gas station in Crescent Springs after receiving a complaint about two men fighting in a cab.

When cops arrived to the scene, they located Jericho and Helms, who were "manifestly under the influence of an alcoholic beverage." Both men were then arrested -- but cops say the wrestlers were cooperative with police.

Crescent Springs is roughly 20 miles from Cincinnati, where the two men participated in a WWE event on Tuesday night. .

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jared D

Dem good ol' boys sure know how to have themselves a time.

Jon Bodack

I can't believe this happened in Kentucky!

Arlette

What a bunch of Idiots. Kids look up to these guys for a reason. I have yet to figure out that reason. But I guess it has something to do with the fact that they are famous and they get drunk and all I can wonder is if they were driving while intoxicated.

esma

I love you chris jericho world's first re

wendy

Chris Jericho is a no talent PUNK!!! **** IS IN A HIGHER CLASS THAN HIM!!! HE ****ED OVER TRUE TALENT ON 05/22/10 @ NEW YORK NEW YORK IN CHESTERFEILD, MICHIGAN!!! YOU HAVE TAKEN SO MANY STEROIDS THAT WHEN YOU WEAR YOU SPANDEX IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT CAMEL TOE, BITCH!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON SO, I COULD CHEW YOU OFF AT THE KNEE CAPS LIKE LIL' RABID ANIMAL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH THE LOWER HALF OF YOUR LEGS!!! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERED STAY THE **** OUT OF MICHIGAN WE HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH TOO MUCH MUSICAL TALENT HERE WE DO NOT NEED YOURS!! YOU ONLY GOT ON A LABEL IS BECAUSE YOU HAD MONEY TO PAY SOMEONE OFF!!! YOU PUNK ASS BITCH MOTHER****ER!!!!!

sexysportsbabe

ehmagawd chris is not the type of person who drink beer!!

chad632

can someone give me a answer on this .. why 3 wrestlers gets fired from wwe butt y2j . i rather watch the hurricane helms then y2j .. someone is play favs in the wwe

Teash

regardless of jerichos birth in the states, he will always be a canadian in my eyes. i bet he was drinking beer all night like a true canuck.

Evangelista

Bla3
He is naughty

Leats-a-roo

This would be the perfect example of God's forgiveness... You people who judge him are NO different!! no sin is worse than any other. We don't know if he's repented or not, so keep your negativity to yourself!.. Christians do far WORSE things than this! Every single person on this earth makes mistakes.. I'm a believer and I pray that Mr. Irvine asked Christ for his forgiveness. In Christ.. Leats-a-roo

Bob Barker

@Carl

"That's a typical born again christian hypocrite for you."

So Christians can't make mistakes? You act like you're Mother Teresa. The difference is he's not habitually doing these sorts of things, and most likely asked for forgiveness after the fact.

crystal Anne Coles

i hate chris jarico,a nd he is a wenner, and cry baby, and hommo, who only thinks of himself, boo ho, cry me a river. i don't care if he thnks he is a sta, he is ass hole in the meaning of the word. get him out and behind bars, he is gulity of the same thing we all do drink in poublic.so throw away the key. he isn't spaceal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4