Anna Kournikova's Mom -- The 911 Call

1/29/2010 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made last week when Anna Kournikova's mother, Alla, was arrested and charged with child neglect.

Alla Kournikova 911: Click to listen

As TMZ previously reported, Alla's five-year-old son -- who is Anna's half-brother -- fell out of a window after allegedly being left home alone. In the 911 call, you can hear the kid say he jumped.

Ava

#9 Marissa - You are very ignorant.
#12 penneyx3 - It is NOT a European thing! I'm Irish and no one I know would EVER leave their children on their own. Excuse you stereotypical mind.....
Anyway, fair play to that man for taking care of the poor little guy!

Tanya

what a nice guy! he was very helpful. Poor little boy - I cant wait to hear what his mom has to say about this.

bitch please

How sad, I wonder if the mother has done this before? Did he say she was at the bank? I wonder how long he was alone and what time she got home? It would be way stupid to leave him alone even for a short bank run, but maybe she is made a one time bad mistake and thought she would be right back?? Does anyone think that is possible?

FinallySomeSanity

That woman needs to lose custody of that child. It sounds like he was out quite a while, and I'm willing to bet he didn't jump out the window immediately after the mother left. Let Anna take custody, she's likely more responsible. If not her, some other relative. But that mother needs to be out of the picture.

Madeline

Thank you Dominick and friend for what you did. I don't think that people realize that the child could have walked off and been hit by a car or a pervert could have taken this child instead of helping him. This child was at high risk and the possibilities were endless. You did the right thing. The end result is the child is alive and well. Now the parent will have to pay for her stupidity. Any good parent knows not to leave there "5 year old" home alone, not even for 5 minutes. If more people like up did good deeds for others, then this world would be a better place to live. Thanks again Dominick and friend for a deed well done.

Kelly

Dominick, you are a truly awesome person, if only everyone was brought up like you, this world would be a vastly better place!

sean

Well, I think the child was stupid for attempting to jump out of a second story window regardless of where his mother was. When I was five I would not have done that. Regarding his mother, I never really had much respect for her to begin with. She seems like the typical south Florida widowed bitch:has some INHERITED money, blond hair, uneducated, irresponsible and IRRELEVANT. As for her 2 million dollar home, bring in a Mexican nanny and she'll be fine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2