Michael Jackson --

Dr. Murray Set to be Charged

1/29/2010 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The D.A. is ready to charge Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

D.A.

Our sources tell TMZ that members of the D.A.'s office -- including Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- have already met about filing a criminal case against Dr. Murray.

Members of the LAPD still have not met with the D.A. to present the case, however, our sources say the deputy D.A. assigned to the case -- David Walgren -- has worked closely with LAPD detectives on the case, is intimately familiar with the investigation, has all the LAPD investigative notes and has already briefed Cooley and others in the office.

We're told Dr. Murray could be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as next week.

They were in it for the money

Matolla did work both sides of the fence. He was close to that damn PI who is now in the pokey for at least 17 years. He also slapped boths sides on azzes like a shakedown of sorts. You keep going back and look and you'll see who actually set up Michael Jackson on the molestation issues.

ric

Nope alive, Sorry not that person who find you pathetic, i'm someone else.

thought you left, go hug your wife..he, he, he.

you wish!

Posted at 11:13PM on Jan 29th 2010 by tellit ric

Nope, it's you. Your the one with the dead mom. For the life of me I don't know how a test tube can die though.....

ric

And ric...read your comment yesterday about R Kelly staying away from any home videos.....LOLOLOLOL

Posted at 11:12PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Rejuvenated Chico

lol, you would think he'd learn his lessons right?

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

lol, you would think he'd learn his lessons right?

Posted at 11:16PM on Jan 29th 2010 by ric

STFU

Chico

ric

I think that some entertainers reach a level on the fame-o-meter where they believe they are truly untouchable. Personally, the it's-not-me defense was laughable, but a jury bought it (or Kelly bought them, who knows...) I'll never understand that judgement or the line of thinking that "I entertain; therefore I am".

Della

549. Hi Della

Posted at 11:10PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Rejuvenated Chico

********************

Hey Rejuvenated Chico-

change of heart?

ric

Posted at 11:20PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Rejuvenated Chico

Well actually the girl in the video didn't testify so that's why he got off.

Hey! you got yourself a cloner. Congrats!

bunny

more trouble, chico's back ROFLMAO

Chico

STFU

Posted at 11:20PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Rejuvenated Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/29/micheal-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-death-propofol-district-attorney-involuntary-manslaughter/38#c25103235#ixzz0e4AV1ApQ
*************************************************************

A cloner. Genius! I think you should contact the US Patent Office....you might be on to something here!

ric

Posted at 11:23PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Chico

lol! Maybe it's my hater here with the dead mom. I have it on good authority it was born in a test tube.

Chico

Della,

Yeah....I wanna say this is home for me and MJ info...but it could be that I'm a TMZ addict. Hopefully it's not the latter!!

scum bag TMZ

Posted at 11:24PM on Jan 29th 2010 by ric

And yet, here you sit...day in and day out. it's not a hater, pee brain, it's someone who thinks you're a total looney tune and you never leaving here proves it. So, we all want to know, what's up, do you have NO other interests other than Michael jackson, a man whom you've never met, will never meet and didn't know sh@t about.

Not a hater, someone who feels honestly very sorry for you. I hope your life can in someway, become more fulfilling then this, it's simply sad; apparently this is ALL YOU HAVE.

Best of luck to you, ya know. Ain't a hater, you need some help, military man with a fake wife.

Chico

bunny

We're not clone/haters..you're a trouble maker.Keep your nose clean we don't bother you.

565. Sorry cloner/haters....I don't have all the witty comebacks that some have, nor the inclination to fight with you.

Posted at 11:29PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Rejuvenated Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/29/micheal-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-death-propofol-district-attorney-involuntary-manslaughter/38#comments#ixzz0e4D5cW6P

astabasta

osted at 5:53PM on Jan 29th 2010 by ric

I agree with you ric, Dr. Mutjob needs to to sit! I also think Michael hired Murray cause Murray was willing to administer Propoful...IMO, this was going to be his BIG comeback, he needed sleep(TOTALLY went about it the wrong way) and I think in Michaels mind he NEEDED these shows to be perfect and was very stressed out! I do NOT think anyone was out to kill him..These shows were going to be a huge success, EVERYONE would stand to make more and more money off of him in the future(with his Vegas Idea and the other tour) why would they want him dead???? He was a HUGE money maker why knock him off?? The sad thing in this whole situation is if Murray would have said NO..IMO I believe Michael would have went down the line till he found someone to administer it!

Posted at 6:05PM on Jan 29th 2010 by pmiller

Sadly, I think you are right.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments