Michael Jackson --

Dr. Murray Set to be Charged

1/29/2010 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The D.A. is ready to charge Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

D.A.

Our sources tell TMZ that members of the D.A.'s office -- including Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- have already met about filing a criminal case against Dr. Murray.

Members of the LAPD still have not met with the D.A. to present the case, however, our sources say the deputy D.A. assigned to the case -- David Walgren -- has worked closely with LAPD detectives on the case, is intimately familiar with the investigation, has all the LAPD investigative notes and has already briefed Cooley and others in the office.

We're told Dr. Murray could be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as next week.

Duh

I'll believe it when I see it.

Verdict Of The Court

It breaks my heart, willluvmjj4ever, to think of you, seven months later, still crying every day over Michael Jackson's death and missing him. My advice to you? COMMITT SUICIDE YOU NUT CASE.

michm

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money

Miia

I have been reading some of the post on here.Even though Michael was a addict, every doctor he went to contributed to his death. Dr Murray, (AKA dead beat dad)murdered Michael Jackson, but I am sure the DA, can only prosecute manslaughter. It was intentional murder, but he knew better, Dr Murray was in awe about money and the fame.
Now hopefully the Jackson family will file a wrongful dead suit against Dr Murray.

Andie

55. WOW some people have NO morals. cheering for someone to be DEAD. i feel bad for you patheic people. Michael was ACCISED but never found guilty. he helped THOUSANDS of children worldwide and he cared about the enviornment. He also made MILLIONS happy with his music he deserves nothin but the best and i hope he's at peace. Michael would NEVER hurt anyone.

Posted at 9:10AM on Jan 29th 2010 by diane
_____________________________________

What about all the little boys he forced to have sex with him? THAT is immoral. OJ was acquitted of murder when he was guilty because he was a celebrity, same with Michael Jackson.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

if you don't like michael jackson then....SCREW YOURSELF AND DON'T COMMENT ABOUT HIM. some of yall are OBVIOUSLY obsessed with him enough to constant;y have him on your mind lol.

Posted at 9:11AM on Jan 29th 2010 by megan

Yeah, like YOU dumbass. You are the one that sounds so obsessed that you cant take an opposite view without getting your panties all bunched up into your ass. LOL

me

We have been hearing the same thing "Murray is going to be charged in the next weeks" since August...arrest his a** already!!!! I can't believe the ONLY suspect in this case is a free man. He disappears for says, admits giving propofol, is being investigated and yet he goes back to work like nothing has happened. He should AT LEAST have his license revoked and why publish he is going to be arrested??? Since when criminals hear on the media they are going to be charged and arrested??...sorry but to me all of this is fishy... and I'll believe Murray has been charged and arrested when I see it.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 9:19AM on Jan 29th 2010 by bubba

Well said!

sue

ric, pmiller, and everyone-- i must say i am sorry for my expertise in typing on the computer!!! i read everyones post and they most of them seem so well put together with there capital letters, and commas, and paragraphs and oh dont let me forget the spelling is right on. well as you all can tell i never do any of that its just the bland ole sentence that sometimes goes on forever. i have never been a typist and i hate that i am not that great at it, i just hope no one thinks i am a complete idiot for it, however i do try to make my point and be pleasant with everyone my typing skills are not to great but i try. sometimes i think people may think i am a kid sitting at home, but i just dont take the time to be perfect i have to comment when i have time and that it seems is very limited most of the time. thankyou, and please excuse my imperfections when it comes to the computer!!! sue from tampa

addy

i want to see that man punished for what he did. if he was a responsible dr, he would have walked away when his patient demanded that powerful drug. he was wrong to administer that drug in the first place, and to make matters worse, leave the patient unattended.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 9:16AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Dr. Kervorkian

I second that diagnosis.

Truth

Can't wait for the trial! They are going to bring out every doctor that gave him drugs and they'll show how much of a drug addicted child molester he was!! Pedophiles go to hell!!

ric

Posted at 9:22AM on Jan 29th 2010 by sue

Yeah right! Now I KNOW you aren't talking about my posts.... lol

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 9:26AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Truth

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Em

First and foremost, for all those loose lipped twits that are suggesting suicide, perhaps you should just get off and stay off the computer. I know you likely are just frustrated at what YOU may perceive as stupidity and I realize the likelihood of anyone following your advice is slim to nil, however, does anyone really know who is behind these comments and where their state of mind is at? I would censor these comments in a heartbeat.

As for Conrad Murray's arrest. I'll believe it when I see it.

RIP MJ.