'NYPD Blue' Star -- My Life is In Danger

1/29/2010 8:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gail O'Grady"NYPD Blue" star Gail O'Grady has obtained a temporary restraining order against a man she claims has been stalking her -- and her 5-year-old son.

In court documents filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by attorneys Mark Geragos and Tamar Arminak -- O'Grady claims a man named Steven Church has been scaring the hell out of her by repeatedly showing up to a store she owns and her son's school.

According to the docs, O'Grady claims Church first approached her in September 2009 -- claiming they worked together on the show "Boston Legal." O'Grady claims he approached her with a business idea -- but clearly wanted more.

But when O'Grady refused his alleged advances, she claims Church began sending "in excess of 30 phone calls and 70 text messages in any given day."

O'Grady also claims Church wanted to pick her kid up from school -- and when she told him no, his behavior became "hostile and erratic."

O'Grady claims from that point on, Church began leaving gifts at her house for her son and visiting a store she owns and harassing employees.

But today, with the help of private investigator Scott Ross, O'Grady obtained a TRO -- which means Church has to stay 100 yards away from O'Grady and her son.

The next hearing is set for February 18 -- when O'Grady hopes to make the restraining order permanent.

Black Power

To post #3 - Where does it say he was pickining up her son from school. The article says he asked and she turned him down. This guy is a stalker and needs to be put away before he hurts her. But you probably don't care seeing as you seem to hate women anyway. You should change your name to Todd da Toad.

thedaci

I would like to hear this guy's side of the story. This chick has a gambling problem, i remember a few years ago she was hanging out with this old guy in vegas because she thought he was loaded. Maybe she owes this guy money and thats why he wont stop calling her....im just sayin. (i dont know her, perhaps she is a wonderful person, im only going on what I know and saw)

gimmeabreak

Are you kidding me thedaci??? I don't give a rat's behind if she was dancing naked on a roulette table with the king of dubai - there is a FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD INVOLVED. He needs to be kept away. Wake up. You'd be singing a different tune if it was a woman in your family.

thedaci

@ gimmeabreak
No need to become so agitated. I was simply expressing that it would be nice to hear the accused stalker's side of the story. Based on what is being reported there is obviously some history between them. When considering the alleged stalking combined with her recent past, there could be underlying causes for him harassing her. I am not condoning what he is doing.

Stephie O'Graph

The dust has settled, The truth is very clear and from what I have read, Scott Ross and Gail O'Grady need to be held accountable for their lies & pathetic sad games. This Ross guy operates more like 13 year girl blogging at a computer than a "big time celeb P.I". What a joke. With cleints like Robert Blake, Scott Peterson and Gail O'Grady.
Scott Ross, How do you know Church? Oh wait...You dont know him. You lied... pretending to be someone else and accused others of what you were doing and got busted! LMAO.
This is how you conduct business?
"Ross "tailed Church" and found 400 texts over a 5 month period" with someone she had been dating...
Oooooh!
Damaging, threatening texts like...
"How's your day going?"
"Want to go to the movies?"
"What time is the trampoline being left unsolicted at my doorstep?"
"Thanks for the check Steve"
"Thanks for my son's xbox and Star Wars toys!"
"Could you come over & hook up my cable and flat screen you left for my unsolicted at my door?
Wow... what an investigation!
What a douche bag!
Gail O'Grady... I've known Steve for over 25 years. He would do anything for anybody, even for your son, to this day. I suggest you grow up and apologize to him, his family, friends, John Goodman, his church. the list is long.
You and your P.I. are a losers!
To TMZ when are you going fess up and admit the "Chaos story" in the courtroom was a fed lie by Ross? We've notice you have been ignoring the questions several times on your live afternoon show. "We have questions you've got no answers"
If everyone wants the truth go to:
celebrifi.com/Actors/Gail-O-Grady