'Jersey Shore' Cast Inks Season 2 Deal

1/30/2010 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" fans rest easy -- the deal has been made and the whole gang will be back for Season 2.

Jersey Shore

MTV made it official late last night, right before the Friday deadline we told you about.

Pauly D, The Situation, Snooki, J-WOWW, Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny will return this summer, but not to New Jersey. The network says the crew will "escape the cold Northeast and find themselves in a new destination."

Warm weather cities -- you have been warned.

tiv

WHO CARES THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER YUK!!

Peaches

HEY LET THE NO TALENT, UGLY, DWARF, BIG ABNORMAL BIG BREASTED, OLD LADIES AND BOTTOM FEEDING DUDES COME TO LOS ANGELES AND SEND THEM TO SOUTH CENTRAL.........TRY AND BE TUFF THERE,....YOU PATHETIC MIDGET, DWARFS

Your name:

Nobody considers Jersey as the "cold Northeast." MTV is just trying to over dramatize things as usual. New England is the cold Northeast of America.

TMZBoy

Fast forward 2 years...Won't it be funny when we read here on TMZ about Pauly and Situation getting the crap beaten out of them by some dude. The pictures will be priceless. Trust, it WILL happen just be patient.

veronica

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!! But I don't understand why it won't be in New Jersey. I think that is stupid. It's called Jersey Shore!!!!! I could do without Sammi though. Her voice is annoying!!

je

The Itch-u-ation and Hookie signed? What happened to holding out for more cash. Guess hookers have to pay the rent somehow! To bad, looking forward to reading about another set of asses. What happened to the videos MTV?

Erick

great another season of this crap wish mtv would stop putting these crappy ass reality shows on ugh what ever happen to to music in "MTV"?

Stu

Daytona
It the only place that is greasy enough to host this show

Chingadoero

I hope they send them to Port-au-Prince to help with the rebuilding and stuff. With any luck, they'll all die during an after-shock.

Bunny

I couldn't make it through one episode. Clearly the gene pool lacking sufficient chlorine in NJ. Wherever they go, I sure hope the plane taking them there crashes.

Russ

Let's be truthfull. They are young and super hot. I would boil their underwear and drink it for tea.

z

My friend at Palms Place residences in Las Vegas, said 3 MTV location scouts were lingering around the other day and having "business" meetings all day. It would make sense since MTV has previous business with them ala Real World vegas.

Justin is Calling

Wow, Situation and Snookie are making $150k per episode!

That will buy a lot of hairgel and tanning sessions!

The low end of the wage scale?

Ronnie and Angeline with $10,000 and zero per episode, respectively.

Mark

What's the point of a 2nd season? The show was cute ONCE, but now that they're paid, it's not the same feeling. There is nothing "reality-tv-ish" about it anymore.

Barbie

I live 5 minutes from where this was filmed last year, but lets hope they go to Wildwood where my family has a condo...I can setup shop there to watch these fools !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments