Michael Jackson Kids Prep Acceptance Speech

1/30/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince and Paris JacksonPrince and Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest children, have been sweating over addressing the audience at tonight's Special Merit Awards ceremony .. where their dad will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award.

Joe Jackson tells TMZ Prince and Paris have each prepared a speech. Joe says they are both great speakers and Paris has been working on her speech for a week.

As for the buzz that the kids will perform at the Grammys on Sunday: Joe says it ain't happening.

sunnymaxx

For those who say the children aren't Michael's is an insult to the millions and millions of adopted children, who are very much the children of their adoptive parents. There is a poem written by an adoptive mother:

"Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
but still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute;
You didn't grow under my heart
but in it."

Michael was in ALL respects their father.
These are children. Stop being evil to them.

Durelle

Joe, go away and stay away from the family and especially the children. Michael would not want you to be around. Child beater. You are nothing but a money hungry bastard! You didn't love Michael at all.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I remember when my daddy would make me bend over and then he would draw numbers on his tongue and we'd play "rectal thermometer".

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

"Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
but still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute;
You didn't grow under my heart
but in it."

Michael was in ALL respects their father.
These are children. Stop being evil to them.

Posted at 9:55AM on Jan 30th 2010 by sunnymaxx

Here's a poem by Blanket Jackson

Not flesh of my flesh
but why is your bone
in my anus daddy?
and does your penis
spit milk in my mouth?

Andie

the jacksons are beyond infuriated that these white kids are getting michael's money, hope the kids are safe

C.j.

#91. Seek help now!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Michael was in ALL respects their father.
These are children. Stop being evil to them.

Posted at 9:55AM on Jan 30th 2010 by sunnymaxx

Oh please! Those kids were a bought commodity just like the tacky furniture,nothing more.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

DR MURRAY SHOULD HAVE FINISHED THE JOB SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO READ ABOUT THESE 3 FUTURE FREAKS OF NATURE ANYMORE.

steve

#77 how can you even think im wrong, its as you yanks say a no brainer, and my virility has nothing to do with it, im guessing your grossly overweight and probbley smell quite bad.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

God those kids look dumb as rocks.

A.B.

Some poor soul on this board is dedicating a lot of time and probably both of his/her braincells to compose as mean posts as possible. He or she is also completely obsessed with pedophilia, and seems to be unable to talk about anything else.

It's not fun or smart, and it has lost all its shock value long, long ago. Please try to find something else to write.

Andie

What about all the little boys MJ forced to have sex with him? THAT is immoral. OJ was acquitted of murder when he was guilty because he was a celebrity, same with Michael Jackson.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I HOPE A STAGE PROP FALLS ON THEM DURING THE SPEECH. NOW THAT I'LL WATCH!!!!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

you are a wise man bubba

Andie

Can't believe they're giving this master pedophile an award. Sick sick sick.