Paris Hilton Hit with Barely Legible TRO

1/30/2010 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A temporary restraining order has been filed against Paris Hilton ... but it would take a government-trained handwriting analyst to figure out what the hell it's about.

Paris Hilton Hit with Barely Legible TRO

A guy by the name of Ramiro (or Ramoro) Benitez filed for the TRO on Wednesday, claiming Paris has threatened him both physically and financially and Benitez appears to mention "numerous sexual assaults."

Beyond that, we can't piece together enough of the handwritten TRO to figure out what exactly Paris is accused of doing. The TRO was denied, pending a hearing next month.

No immediate comment from Paris.

If you want to play the Paris Hilton TRO Game, click here to read the docs and try figuring out what it says for yourself!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Dar

this dude is retarded LMAO !!!

Cecile

I modified #1's earlier post (post #6):

#5 Back in 1997, she and her friends had some game plan when my family was invalid and words were exchanged on the phone with myself.

#6 Who was there?

George and employer I was working for is doing favors for her and then for not paying me for my work and now *illegible*

If yes, describe those acts:

I was told I would get punched in the mouth or trash my property which (witch!) she has over the seven years of my dilemma. stolen property.

6d: She has payed(!) several people including my family to play out a game and has made impossible to get explain (explanations?). She has put drugs and on cares(cars?). She'll give reasons *illegible*

#9: influences that are not proper for young children to be witness to and or to take part in

#11: Stun guns and objects of some kind

#12: Threats both sexually physical and financial

Karen Jackson

It says mood interprter. In other words she has performed acts that he has described which interpreted his moood. I get it. ay. It seems this man maybe a doctor by his writing or just cannot write legibly. Anyway it seems as though this man negated her advancess she got pissed like a rich spolied brat does and fought back with what he has described. Or, it could be a two prong ploy to pay this guy ( or this guy is after money) off for not showing up next hearing. Then it would have as if it did not haappen and at the same time put her in check. Well until next hearing. It would be nice for TMZ to stake the place out

Phyl

Well, I didn't know Paris was bi-lingual, she has enough trouble with english. Seems to me that since he "needs interpreter" for any contact that it would be fairly difficult for Paris to bother him. What did she do? Harass him in sign language?

Elvis Twin

I'll file a restraining order! in my bedroom! Ha Ha Ha!

USArmyWife

The interpreter either says 'mail' or 'maid'.
I bet its supposed to be for Perez Hilton. THAT would make sense.

Deanna

Mood Interpreter....thats what that says.

jamie

anybody else see that says "mind interpreter"??????

anil

if she ever sexually assaults me, i will bear it becoz i think a man should be chivalrous enuff to pardon a woman for such entertaining misdemeanours.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5