Rachel Uchitel -- Mistresses Have Birthdays Too

1/30/2010 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' main woman he's not married to, Rachel Uchitel, celebrated her birthday in West Palm Beach, Fla. last night.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Uchitel partied it up at Pistache, a French bistro that we're told is run by a Uchitel family friend.

Rachel had originally planned a big bash at a Palm Beach club -- but opted against it when word got out.

JulieC3

She must've given Heidi Montag plastic surgery advice....look at that fake mug!

SubH2O

I bet her girly-parts smell like an ashtray. Let's ask Tiger.

lmfao

filthy c**t

janalal4

45. #42 --hilarious! I was trying to find the right words to say about that comment but you covered. Too funny! Thanks Man!

Posted at 5:09PM on Jan 30th 2010 by go away rachel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/rachel-uchitel-birthday-party-photos/3#c25117405#ixzz0e8Xp1GAf

THAT'S A BIG 'DITTO' FOR ME AS WELL!! Concise & straight to the point. A 'MOST EXCELLENT' post! I too am at a total loss for why in the world someone like this is placed on a pedestal or frankly why a guy would give a chick like this a second look?! Oh, Tiger must have attracted to her for her 'mind' & excellent 'conversational skills'. I mean what does one do with a girl like this after b@nging them a few times?? No wonder he required a lot of Ambien to tolerate her presence. Bet he probably went STRAIGHT TO SLEEP AFTER DOING THE 'DEED'.

Stupididy at its best

#45 Thanks for your comment. In fact I didn't know how to put into words what I really wanted to say because I am French. Sorry for my poor English though !

janalal4

And now that she's 35, that's a great time to give those cigarettes.

Posted at 5:20PM on Jan 30th 2010 by Politico Pablo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/rachel-uchitel-birthday-party-photos/4#c25117892#ixzz0e8ZSJF6N

'giving up those cigarettes' AND DEVELOPING SOME MORALS POSSIBLY?? Never too old to learn some new things Rachel & 'morals' would definitely be something 'new' for YOU!

Ben

Shame they didn't pump those fake ta-tas with kerosene; THEN I'd be encouraging her to just keep on puffing them cigs!

Ben

And TMZ..please stop calling this mess a 'mistress'...call it for what it is..it's spelled W-H-O-R-E...mkay?

me

She looks like a transvestite...and not a pretty one. Yuck. Please TMZ, stop posting this ugly woman's pic.

janalal4

22. 11. Oh for all the jealous hater women here she is a very pretty girl so dont go there just shows you insecure jealousy of being big fat women who dont go outside

Posted at 3:14PM on Jan 30th 2010 by tiv

That's a total BS statement there tiv! That woman is a low class home wrecking WHORE! She is hated just because she helped break up a family and the fact her low rent @ss is paid to sit around with celebrities. Who in their right mind want's that used up skank? As for putting down bigger woman and calling them jealous....You are full of $hit!

Posted at 3:46PM on Jan 30th 2010 by USuck

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/rachel-uchitel-birthday-party-photos/2#comments#ixzz0e8aNxaKI

Yeah you DO suck 'tiv'. I agree with the above response to your 'idiot' post. You have no idea what anybody on this board looks like & frankly YOUR probably the most physically SCARY person on this board! LOL!

'a very pretty girl'....????? That's hilarious! Better give your optometrist a call buddy cause you've got some vision problems if you think this horsey-face woman is a 'pretty girl'! First of all, she hasn't been a 'girl' in quite a few years. Second of all, check out TMZ's photos of her in a bathing suit! She looks like she used to be a man to be blunt. Thirdly, those t!ts are some frightening things! Look like balloons that are about to pop! Fourth-this sluts behavior in & of itself makes her 'ugly' or do things like that not matter when you yourself are selecting 'that special lady' you'd like to date?? She totally shallow, has the morals of an alley-cat, lies like a dog, & will clearly do whatever it takes to get money out of a man. She any mans WORST NIGHTMARE!

Wake up dude! No I'm not some 'fat chick who never leaves the house' as you so eloquently put it. I'm 5'7", weigh 125lb & am quite attractive in a two piece bathing suit(judging by the age & looks of the guys on the beach who gawk at me-not bragging, just what 'I' AND my husband have observed). So stick your 'judgements' of the women who are commenting about this PIG where the old sun don't shine! You don't have a clue about WHO WE ARE! Nor do you have the slightest idea about what a TRULY PRETTY WOMAN LOOKS LIKE PAL! BTW-Tell us all what YOU look like?! Tell us all about your '8-pack rock hard abs'! LOL!

Ben

Posted at 5:43PM on Jan 30th 2010 by janalal4

lol, this guy's just pizzed because he doesn't realize that he could score with this pig with a few of his food stamps! And as I said before, I'm a dude and I'm finding it impossible to distinguish this hairy tranny with a Yeti, so not a 'jealous hater'. lmao, this guy with these comments spends WAYYYY too much time with his hand, I'm afraid.

janalal4

Posted at 5:52PM on Jan 30th 2010 by lol@stupidity

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/rachel-uchitel-birthday-party-photos/5#comments#ixzz0e8gzuvuP

LOL! Just get sooooooo tired of the guys who automatically assume that if a female makes a disparaging remark about another female that she must either be 'jealous' OR 'unattractive'!

And man-O'-man did old 'tiv' leave himself wide open with that 'she's a very pretty girl' remark, huh?! Thought I'd barf when I saw this he/she in a bathing suit on TMZ! Boy thought, SHE sure thinks she's quite the 'pretty girl' doesn't she?? LOL!

btw- that 'Yeti' remark was hilarious!! Hehehehe....

alreadybad

janalal4........for the win!!!! Thank you for the total smackdown, that was so complete!

Ben

btw- that 'Yeti' remark was hilarious!! Hehehehe....

Posted at 6:02PM on Jan 30th 2010 by janalal4

Yes, the losers assume all the women who find this Sasquatch ugly, which she/he IS, are all fat and homely. Or the guys who would rather puke in their mouth are automatically 'gay'. Sorry, buddy, but not into trannies. I'd be too busy trying to compare who had the bigger 'package' between he/she or me; and from what I've seen, I might be walking away bummed...lol!

dirty diana

she got carried away on the lip job, Tiger likes them , ewwwwwww.their WARPED AND TOO BIG!!!!!