'Jersey Shore' Cast -- All for One, One for All

1/31/2010 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jersey ShoreThe "Jersey Shore" cast will all be paid the same for season 2 of the MTV show, sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ.

We're told it was important the producers wanted to avoid infighting among the cast ... at least on the subject of money -- so Pauly D, The Situation, Snooki and the gang will all be paid exactly the same.

As we first reported, the cast negotiated their deals like the cast of "Friends" -- either they all got paid the same ... or nobody got paid.

We already posted that Vinnie took the $10,000 per episode offer, so we're assuming the price was right for the rest of the cast as well.

A rep for MTV had no comment.

Jess

Can't stand Ronnie and Sammi! I wish they would replace them and I don't know why they would even ask Angelina to come back. Love everyone else though!

Laney

LOL...heheh y'all are funny.

I can not for the lief of me get that damn song outa my mind. what did I do????????????????????????????

need a toke

brb

luv from Texas:)

FULGY

What is "Jersey Shore"?
They've taken over TMZ's website

DOODAD

NOTHING NEW TMZ!
This post doesn't contain ANYTHING you haven't told us already.
Harvey must me obsessed with the dudes.

Dave

Completely agree with Bunny....

"I don't know which is more pathetic; these kids or the people actually watch and enjoy their crap."

Darlene

I wont be watching!

joe

This is the dumbest show ever seen on TV. I am ashamed of it as I am from Jersey and spent alot of time at the shore. Whoever watches it is as dumb as these dumbasses.

Bring 'Em Young

MTV should make a show about losers that take the time to read an article on TMZ.com, then go through all the hassle to post a comment just to say something moronic like "who cares" as if their lousy opinions would have meant anything anyway. I bet they'd do it for ten bucks an episode.

TMZBoy

Wonder if Mike The Situation will come out of the closet on season two. He is so gay.

GlobalDia

whoever their agent(s) is(are), they should be fired. they have the most popular show on MTV...not just presently, but the most popular show MTV has had in YEARS. regardless of whether or not you might find it entertaining or offensive, the simple fact is they get huge ratings.
settling on just 10K is just stupid, they should be making between 50-100K...if those idiots on 'the hills' can make 100K then these guys deserve at least that much.
and i agree, the second season will most likely be scripted and not as entertaining as the first. MTV has a way of foking up everything.

Smack Deuce

How did such a crappy show get a second show? And what are they getting paid for? The show was about nothing, yet it's NO SEINFELD!

Smh...

On to the next one.

katia

i dont waste one second of my life watching this

Anniebelle

P-Type: let me guess, you're from NJ?

ghd straighteners

change your life , change yourself and change your hair style.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments