Michael Madsen Allegedly Screwed the Pool Boy

1/31/2010 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael MadsenMichael Madsen's swimming in some serious hot water -- all because he allegedly stiffed the guy who cleans his pool.

According to a lawsuit just filed in small claims court, the "Kill Bill" star stiffed a Malibu pool company out of $6,809.88 for work from November 2008 through January 2010.

Madsen has a history of debt -- as TMZ previously reported, he filed for bankruptcy last June, saying his monthly net income was $-3,392.

Michael Madsen

The “pool boy” is a 65 year old ex-marine who isn’t getting screwed by anybody.

My family and I have moved out of the residence and perhaps one day the exploded filter will be repaired by the folks who were responsible.

I’ve also heard some interesting information from the neighbors about the mysterious pool man… it would seem that my home was not the only one that he invited himself into to consume massive quantities of fruit while endlessly talking about his days in the military.

He was a nice enough guy, but endlessly dumping gallons of chlorine into a defunct pool seemed preposterous.

Michael Madsen

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

UGGGGHHH

WHAT A LOSER

Jessica

Deadbeat
Cut back on expenses by cleaning your own pool you loser.

The man the smiley face serial killers decided to set free

Yes! I officially make more money than Madsen pretends to make, and I haven’t even tried this whole ‘work thing’ yet.

Remember Madsen in ‘The Getaway? Reminds me of a funny trick you can pull on a dumb, horny chick you’re dating: get an old buddy she’s never met to hijack the both of you, have him demean you in front of her and bang her in your hotel-room bed while you hang yourself in the bathroom just feet away. I mean. . .you don’t really hang yourself, you just flop about on the door with a sheet around your neck and think "lol I am a genius, and this broad has no class." Then next time you switch roles with your buddy and try his tramp girlfriend.

muscles

My aunt and uncle lived next door to Michael and Virginia's aunt and uncle in Calumet City,Illinois. Even back in the 80's, they were often spoken of as though they lived in a separate and better sphere than we did back here, but Michael might have done better (had he gotten over his compulsion for youthful follies), had he just remained back here in unglamorous Chicagoland.

That said, he is a great actor, as is his sister, and I'm sad to see the dream didn't turn out to be as great as he and all of us might have imagined it was. Keep on keeping on Michael. Your talent is more valuable than material things.

I BE DARNELL

MIKE MIKE ...HAVE MOVIES LIKE AVATAR.....PUT YOU OUT OF WORK.....SUCH A PITY......ALWAYS ROOM ...FOR ONE MORE ...ON THE HOLLYWOOD SLAG HEAP>>> NO POOL CLEANING REQUIRED THERE!

cathy

I'm sure when Michael Madsen get's his things in order he will pay his debt.

I wish him well.

Joanne

This is sad. I hope things get better for him. He is an excellent actor..

screamin in dig

This guy is a great actor. Too bad. I would put him in the top five of actors. To bad he does not command a better payday like the others. things happen just get up and dust yourself off!!

chalkoutline

Why would the pool cleaning company keep cleaning the pool if they aren't getting paid?

Q

So cut his ear off. Skipping out on debts usually gets you hurt, because you always end up doing it to that one guy who just takes it a little too personally. Dangerous game to play and life to live, following those kinds of rules are for the "little people"...pay up you dope, or call mr genius Quentin to cover it for you since you helped him become a gazzilionaire.

DOODAD

about $500 a month for pool cleaning?
no thanks

Lippy Loo

Dude has no eyebrows! He needs an eyebrow pencil ASAP!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments