Miss America 2010 Wasn't All That in 2002

1/31/2010 12:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before Caressa Cameron was named Miss America 2010, she was an awkward high school freshman at Massaponax High School in Fredericksburg, VA.

Caressa Cameron

There she is ... most likely to become a beauty pageant queen.

Broadway

Thats the best you can come up with? Come on TMZ-I expect a lot more from you all. Looks like your job is on the line. You should be laid off/fired.

Bunny

Hey bunny or is it Amy? I'm not a black woman. I'm a black man and maybe you should check your own racist klan first. Jealous of this beautiful woman beating flat ass butt ugly white women with no talent last night.

Posted at 2:02PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Joe

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/miss-america-2010-caressa-cameron-high-school-photo/4#comments#ixzz0eDjinnKd

---------------------------------------------------

OMG Joe, you are really, really ignorant. I wasn't talking to you and further, I'm not even white...moron.

Jessica

fake horse hair
fake boobs
designer clothes
tons of make up
and she is still a monkey
how the hell do they win?

stonecold

48. who cares about white people. I've seen how they live just visit the trailer parks.
Posted at 1:35PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Britaney

****

So, with a name like "Britaney," do you live in a double wide or a single wide?

*2 Vicious*

Sometimes I wonder if people just wake up and know that this will be the day they just hate on someone. Why not congratulate someone who had the confidence to do what you didn't have the intelligence or the confidence to do so. So if it brightens your day to show the world how ignorant and hateful you are then go ahead, do your thing. But I am pretty sure that there are more supporters than haters. Get it together people....SN...I would love to see at least one of the haters put their lovely HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMAN pic online...GET WITH IT.

stonecold

Posted at 2:02PM on Jan 31st 2010 by joe

*****

She WON because we let her win to keep the likes of you at bay... You'll get as far in this society as we let you. And you'll like it.

Kelly

She is not attractive.

Bring 'Em Young

Any guy posting under an assumed female name and claiming Miss Cameron is not beautiful really needs to come out of the closet and start being proud of his homosexuality.

a

I'm sorry Steve, it's just so shocking and ugly what this country is coming to.

Broadway

Ive known Miss America of 2010 for a very long time. She was a student at the high school I coached. She's a very respectful young lady. You wont find or hear any sex tapes in her past as you have the previous winners! She is 100% all natural with the exception of hair. (who doesnt?) Anyway, no nose job, no bood job or anything else. She was not bashing video games! If you graduated High School or even went to college you would understand and comprehend what the question was and her answer. Anyway say what you want! ITS A DONE DEAL AND SHE IS "YOUR" MISS AMERICA OF 2010. PRESIDENT OBAMA, DEMOCRATS, GAYS, AFRICAN AMERICANS AND MISS AMERICA OF 2010 LOVE THE HATERS ANYWAY. SMOOCHES :-)

Medusa

I am truly sorry but i have seen 1000 times better looking walking down the street.

Signed,

The World

Janet

She looks EXACTLY THE SAME! She just didn't have her weave going then!

Tiffany

First of all I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Caressa Cameron!! Now number two...I don't understand how we are in the year 2010 and racial remarks are still prominant in the mainstream media. People need to understand that this country was built on the backs of ALL our ancestors...Black, White, Mexican, Asian, Native Americans... we all need to realize that the world is changing and EVERYONE needs to get it together!! This is MY bestfriend... and I believe that she was beyond deserving of the title. Everyone has a comment and there opinions, but the fact of the matter is SHE IS YOUR MISS AMERICA!!

Bring 'Em Young

79. They have to tan to look as good as Ms. Virginia who has it naturally. Hate on! She WON.:)
Posted at 2:02PM on Jan 31st 2010 by joe

*****

Posted at 2:53PM on Jan 31st 2010 by thetruth

That reminds me, if you hurry you can still get my autographed book at ebay. You couldn't pay me enough to be Miss America.

stonecold

Hoo boy. Talk about average. Make that below average.