Rihanna Wore a Dress Last Night

1/31/2010 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Discuss.

Rihanna dress

jan

She look pretty anyway Usher did'nt care he took a picture with her anyway she looked great... the tissue dress is colorful..

cpr update

So when she sat down I bet she couldn't see anything from behind that first slab of her dress!!!

Darlene

Yucky excuse of a dress!

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

"85. She literally looks like a turd wrapped in toilet paper that set on fire.. Gross."
Posted at 3:05PM on Jan 31st 2010 by UmmmHmmm

LMAO!! Lots of witty comments here, but that one is the funniest AND the most accurate description!

Kelsey

I just feel like she's trying to out-do Lady Gaga, and it's really not working. (Unoriginal)

Chris Anderson

Okay, so she sings flat, she dresses like a clown and she has a fore head like a bill board... So why is she famous? Anyone?

Oh, and don't forget; shallow, vapid, arrogant, etc...

Jen

Why would she wear such an FUGLY dress??? Tacky Tacky!!!!!

disturbed

48. I didn't realize Swiffer had expanded into the evening wear market.

Posted at 12:44PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Wendy
=========================================================
That's exactly right. And, you see, when she gets home all she has to do is roll on the kitchen floor about 5 times, and that floor will be clean and shiny!

Rich

it still amazes me that famous people think they can wear anything they want and it is suppose to express fashion.
HEY RIHANNA...YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CHEAP!

lisa marie

hey guys take it easy her saftey is first ..... she was at a clive davis party she wasnt sure if chris was gonna be there so she wore this so if he did show up she can just hide her face with the dress and run outta there

delx6

looks like her dress is on upside down.

Janice Wemyss

The dress is god awful. What was she thinking? Did she take a look in the mirror before she left? She had to of. She musta thought to herself," Yeah, this will look good on me tonite". It's awful and horrible. Makes her legs look odd shaped and takes away from her PERIOD!!!Geez girlfriend. Whatchoo hidin'? Maybe someone else told her it would look good and she believed them. I cant even rate that dress cause it dont make the scale.

jsstevens

Am I the only one who just doesn't like her? I simply don't like her. Never have. I feel for her whole "plight" with the abuse, but please just go away now.
I don't get a sense from her that she has any identity of her own.

shell

Hands down.....the ugliest dress ever made. remember Bjork's swan dress from 10-15 yrs ago? That was stunning compared to this. A burlap sack with a belt would have been more attractive.

Don't get this dress at all.

Boy Wonder

Looks like Ri-Ri borrowed bits & pieces from Lady Ga Ga.