2010 Grammy

Fashion Fiascos

2/1/2010 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Grammy Awards are notorious for zany fashions ...

2010_grammy_fashion_fiascos
... but it's just another Sunday for Lady Gaga.

you just don't get it

Wearing this ridiculous get up shouts LOOK at ME! I'm so desperate I will go to ANY length to get your attention!

Sure you could say it's not hurting anyone but that pokey thing in her hand could put someone's eye out. Then it wouldn't be so funny would it?

R

Worst of all would be Britney Spears!

Esra

You guys messed up with Lea Michele's pic/bling.

sst226

I used to watch all award shows, but now I am sick and tired of them..."celebrities gives each other pat the ahoulders and spend millions on them while unemployment is at 10%. Non-Celebrity" people struggle to support their families.

jm

I agree with most of the 'worst dressed' choice, except for Jennifer Nettles. She looks amazing in that dress!

Tom Liebengood

Is that Sputnik she's carrying or did she climb on top of a bowling alley sign and steal telstar? Or perhaps she got caught in a tornado and got wrapped in a TV antenae. Regardless I love her! But really isn't that Nancy Sinatra's old hairdo?

Anon

I think Gaga looks great, even understated compared to some of her other outfits.

Pat

I like GaGa's outfit. At least she looks human and we can see her face. It's the best she has ever looked (but that's not saying much).

AMC Fan

It's Lady GaGa. She's going to wear something 'over the top.' We expect that of her. Loved her performance with Sir Elton John. I agree with the poster that said their performance was better than Beyonces performance. Very disappointed in Beyonce.

Dane

i disagree about this being a "fiasco". i love it.

Allison

Glad I didn't hold my breath waiting for Grammy fashions since you've only shown one! And ICK! It was Gag Gags!

disturbed

Lady GaGa's outfit makes me GagGag.

She looks like, in that RoadRunner cartoon, she looks like the RoadRunner just before he takes off like a rabbit.

(Please don't get upset. I'm just trying to be funny.)

Michelle

My first thought about Lady Gaga's "dress" was how could she manage to sit down in that thing!?

damon

she was much more atractive when she first was getting noticed. hopefully she won't go the way of winehouse. but it might be getting too late already.

Lori

Awwwwww, I agree with most of them except for Pink. She looked stunning: hair, makeup, dress, jewelry --- and TALENT!