2010 Grammy

Fashion Fiascos

2/1/2010 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Grammy Awards are notorious for zany fashions ...

2010_grammy_fashion_fiascos
... but it's just another Sunday for Lady Gaga.

Jaggen

This human being is the weirdest one ever in the entertainment industry. It screams pay attention to me. Sad pretty sad

sarah

Sid's ship just came in.
Now wipe the seamen off your lips and go back to jerking over your Jay-Z photos.

hahahaha!

So weird the utter hate that flows from some TMZ posters. I mean really where have you been, do you listen to nothing but Springsteen or something? Jeans and T-shirt or die? How about Cher, Kiss, Elton John, any band in the 80's ... visual flair and crazy costumes are all part of the music world. Before you basement critics decide she has no talent try viewing some of her You Tube videos, check out the one where she sings and plays the piano no enhancements.. she does have talent. You don't have to like her stuff, you don't have to find her attractive but the things you all pick on ... well I know first graders who could come up with more witty insults.

Just sayin'

Yawn. Is that the best she could come up with? We are not shocked/surprised/captivated. We couldn't give a sh*t less about your choice of clothing. Focus on your music and stop trying to be an attention whore.

Sid

Oh, Roy Jr. (what a coinky dink! That is what my husband calls his peen!)

Being a stalker will not get you any dates and it won't remove the hair from your palms, either.
Sux to be you!

sarah

Oh my god!!!
Sid had a sex change and never told me!!
Bet ya feel sexier since you got rid of that nasty stubby?
NOW LOSE 50 LBS. and you'll be able to fit into that size 24.

Remember Sid, your hubby married you when you still had the thang....he'll be shopping around now deary.

sarah

Sid,
I'm sorry. I don't even know why I first insulted you.
Please accept my apology?
Thanks, and have a nice day.

Punkarazzi

Lady GaGa rocks the house, every time she's out--and here we find her sporting a particularly trans-orbital look, taking it further out than all you fuddy-duddies can handle.

Bubbajk

Sorry, I don't know who decided, or what the criteria was, but I see little difference between most of the Good and the Bad (Lady GaGa the exception, albeit why catagorize different as bad I don't understand). Someone sitting in a cubicle should not be the deciding force on this.

R.Zimmerman

The trashy,repulsive fashions nicely mirror the s**t that passes as music that was on display at the Grammy Awards. ALL GARBAGE.

R.Zimmerman

And,no,I do not care how much money these tools earn. It just goes to show that the universal public has ABSOLUTELY NO F**KING taste at all.

sarah

R. zimmerman,

Well Bob,
First off, let me say how sorry we are that ur idol, Adam Ant is no longer making music, other than that of a convicted pedophile.
"squeal like a pig".
Anyway, as you know, the gay society, like yourself, much prefers to slober over Sonny Bono and that dude that sang "She Bangs" on AI.
Swallow the nut mustard and try to get a life you dumbass...

Former Consultant

Ok, will someone confirm this for me, because I seriously do not know. Is Lady Gaga a man, a woman, a transvestite, drag queen? What. Seriously!!! He/She looks like drag queen. WHY IS THIS DRAG QUEEN SO POPULAR?? I just don't get it!

Alexa

Ringo and Barbara looked the best!
Niecy Nash looked the worst!

southernphotog

Who took these photographs? The angles are weird and terrible. The angles and pics could have been a million times better with someone who really knew how to take pics.