Kristen Bell

Engaged to that Guy

from 'Punk'd'

2/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

His name is Dax Shepard -- he does movies now, but whatever.

Kristen Bell Engaged to Dax Shepard

Good luck with that.

Jake

@ Justin he's in When in Rome that just came out this past weekend, he's terrible in it though as usual, he's only in B type movies he'll never be a Brad Pitt but I think he knows that, when you don't have it you just don't have it

vorhese

He's not "That guy from punk'd" he's "That guy from Idiocracy"

Erin

He is such a Douche Bag! She can do so much better! He has such an ego and no reason for it. When Kristen Bell flew to Bora Bora to shoot Couples Retreat, she gave up her first class seat so that Jason Bateman's Family could fly with him (the fair difference covered the additional seats) yet "DB" Dax continued to sit in his first class seat while his wonderful girlfriend slummed it in coach.

Lippy Loo

He went out with that maneater Kate "can't have one man" Hudson! Kristen should get an STD check.

David Desantis

Speaking of Punk'd, when they punk'd Kristen, she had a poster for her lost dog. When it originally aired on the east coast, MTV forgot to blur her number on the poster. I called her, and spoke briefly with her bf. I told him how I got their number. They were flipping out!!

walledlakeprincess

I actually went to high school with Dax and he is a really NICE guy! Seriously, shirt off his back nice...good for her!

Q

Ouch My Balls!

Post and Send

Dax is a cool dude and has more than paid his dues! Good Job Dax! But keep her close or she will be gone! Keep those jokes comin!

I dont care for Ashton, but he must have learned something from him, like "You dont get what you dont ask for!!"

He got Demi, didnt he? Now Dax got Kristen! If you think it, and do something about, its more likely to happen!

slap

Nice passive aggressive crap there, TMZ. What's wrong, celebrity news interfering with your regularly scheduled Jersey Shore coverage? Seriously, how much do you guys get paid to pump up that garbage?

Flying Spaghetti Monster

So he's going to become a clam too, just like her? I wonder if Elisabeth Moss has converted Fred Armisen yet. Take a look, all Scientologists create happy Scientology families.

CriticAl

Oh hell! One of the most beautiful ladies in Hollywood and she's getting hitched to this goon.

I've hated his face ever since I saw "Let's Go To Prison". I couldn't wait for him to get shanked.

CriticAl

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Damn!!! No wonder he locked it up quick!!!! He wanted to put something on her finger before she came back to her senses!!!

eddie

Leave me alone I'm baitin'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2