Michael Jackson's Kids Accept Grammy

2/1/2010 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris and Prince Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest kids, delivered a touching speech when they accepted a lifetime achievement award at the Grammy Awards tonight.

Paris and Prince Jackson

For Sure

They Made their Father Proud !!! Best to both of you !! It was great to see MJJ's Children accept the award for their father...

erin

What gorgeous, well-spoken children. You don't get the sense of entitlement from them that you get from a lot of other celebuspawn. Great job, Prince and Paris!

Missy

Those beautiful children did an excellent job! They are so much like their dad! I'm sure their dad is so proud and smiling down from heaven!
God Bless them!
time for justice for their dad!

Anon

Awww they were nervous but did a great job. Adorable kids..I see Paris got a hair cut :-) LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP!!!! Miss u MJ-RIP

Ben

Wow, this even made ME cry! What mature and beautiful children, and how tough this must have been for them. Haven't they both changed their looks and seem so grown up; far too fast and for terrible reasons, but I sure do know their dad is so proud he's smiling from ear to ear. LOVE THOSE KIDS! Lord, please protect them.

Cynthia Renee'

Like I said,If Michael Jackson would have been sent to JAIL, he MIGHT still be alive!

sunnymaxx

Thank you, TMZ, for being respectful. What would be a continued respect is if you didn't follow them and photograph them and do anymore stories about them. Please leave it at this. I know you won't, but just saying.

They are amazing children. They represent Michael so well. I've already heard talk from people who are not fans that he obviously has raised them well.

I worry about them. I especially worry about Blanket. He's so young.

It will be interesting to see them grow and develop. I think they're going to grow into amazing, caring adults.

janalal4

Oh MY!! Prince is such a well spoken little MAN! I was really impressed with his speech. As always, love to the fans. MJ really did love his fans & obviously made this known & passed this down to his children. That just touched my heart. "We love you Daddy"! Just tugged at my heart. They were both dressed so nice. THAT reminded me of their dad as well! Expected Paris to wear a dress but LOVED THOSE PANTS SHE HAD ON! Think they've got Daddy's sense of style as well! LOVED IT!! :) We miss you Michael but we will be here to support your children in all they do!

Deenie

Great kids! They seem to have been raised well despite people's expectations, and that someone is continuing that work. I found it interesting how much deeper Prince's voice already is than his Dad's ever was. After this final tribute, may they get the chance to retreat again from the spotlight and left to be as normal as possible.

Anna

MJ IS THE BEST EVER. HIS KIDS ARE OBVIOUSLY WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND LOVED. MJ WE LOVE AND MISS YOU FOREVER.

aj

Congratulations to the children for their great effort in celebrating their father's memory.
They did it with grace, honor and dignity to their father's memory.

nan

a beautiful tribute to their father .heartbreaking and bittersweet

just sayin

aaaw bless don't they look adorable all those reports were right, price is definitely very mature for his ge his voice even sounds deeper than his fathers. mj raised them well i'm so proud

my two cents

Michael and now Katherine is obviously doing something right. I was blown away at how articulate these kids sound. I hope Katherine keeps a tight grip on these kids so Hollywood won't interfere with their values.

Anna

Why are you guys complaining about his kids being onstage accepting his award? You guys are acting as if they were performing at the Grammys, damn. They have every right to accept their fathers award. I honestly don't think MJ would have a problem with it. Keep up the good work Jackson family. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU MJ!!!