Michael Jackson's Kids Accept Grammy

2/1/2010 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris and Prince Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest kids, delivered a touching speech when they accepted a lifetime achievement award at the Grammy Awards tonight.

Paris and Prince Jackson

RJS

Great job Prince and Paris! Your father would be proud.

Random Angel

36. aaaw bless don't they look adorable all those reports were right, price is definitely very mature for his ge his voice even sounds deeper than his fathers. mj raised them well i'm so proud

Posted at 11:21PM on Jan 31st 2010 by just sayin

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-paris-prince-grammy-speech/3#comments#ixzz0eFrocbr2

Michael's voice was deeper than most people think it was. It all depended who he was talking to, what he was singing, etc. Actually I think Prince sounds just like him.

stonecold

At least he got a haircut.

mona_moore

i wouldn't say they spoke well. but it was touching nonetheless!

JLS

sicko Lambert

Very Touching!!! Never listened to rumors, always loved Michaeal Jackson, grew up with his dancing music and how people had a negative attitude towards him...now I can understand why I never stopped being a fan...he had so much LOVE in his HEART!!! LOVE!!! That is what Michael Jackson believed in...Love is so Important!!!

HumanNature

To Prince and Paris:

Bravo for STANDING TALL AND SPEAKING WONDERFULLY ABOUT YOUR DAD!!!

He was a "GREAT HUMANITARIAN, AN EXAMPLE TO US ALL".

I know that your father is VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL AND SO AM I!!!

KEEP YOU HEAD UP!!!

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

PEACE!!!

Jon King

Stop posting "I love you Michael" or "I love you Prince". You do not love people you have never met, and saying that is just creepy. You may enjoy Jackson's music, thats all. You don't love a stranger, get a grip.

laura

Your Dad would be soooo proud of you, and we are.
God bless you.
RIP KING MJ (I love you so much Michael, tears can't stop after more than 7 months...)

sunnymaxx

I loved how Beyonce was hanging on to their every word. She seemed to be silently cheering them on. She really did care for Michael.

In case anyone hasn't see her tribute to him, here it is. It's to her song Halo. It's a beautiful, heartfelt tribute. A real tear-jerker.

just sayin

loved the outfits reminiscent of michael circa early 90's did anyone see paris wearing the replica of her dad's shoes complete with the socks

mm

Very very proud!

Andie

Dr. Klein has two very beautiful children.

scum bag TMZ

43. I am so proud of them! We all cried. I love their daddy 2. I will miss him forever. One thing is certain: MJ was a fabulous dad. It shows in these kids. They are articulate and have the best manners! To see the lifetime achievement grammy under Prince's arm...it just doesn't get any better! RIP, Michael.

Posted at 11:27PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Judy

Ah, it could have gotten MUCH better if that grammy award was seen under Michael's arm, like maybe 10 years ago!

RIP, Michael Jackson. Your children are lovely!

bek

CANT ANYONE ELSE SEE THEY HAVE NO BLACK IN THEM??? I LIKE MJ BUT TO PUT UP THE ACT HE WAS THERE BIO DAD IS CRAZY...I THINK IF MJ LOVED HIS KIDS SO MUCH WHY WAS HE A JUNKY??? HE SHOULD OF STOPPED OR SOUGHT OUT HELP WHEN HE PAID FOR THOSE CHILDREN...YOUR CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSE TO MEAN MORE TO YOU THEN DRUGS, LIQUOR, ECT. THEN WHY DID HE LET THE DRUGS WIN?? AND NOT SEEK OUT THE HELP..KIDS WILL SUFFER IN THERE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS....KIDS DID NOT MEAN ENOUGH TO HIM TO STOP BEING A JUNKY....THAT IS A SHAME